ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so no shipping info yet 
mean.gif

These dudes on Instagram have no shame posting themselves wearing fakes. And all the gullible fools commenting. What's this world come to man? Take this fool for example. He got busted before posting fake TB 750's a couple weeks before they released. Now he's back at it again lol

View media item 2070228

Mines finally shipped and will be here friday. I've decided to trade for a pair of 350s plus cash or maybe 2 pairs of 350s + cash on my end.

It's all about flexing

I mean anyways for the most part, if you're wearing real yeezys, people are gonna call em fake. It's what happens.

People wear fakes and some people think it's real while other thing they're fake and are correct.

That's what happens with hyped shoes that are so limited and expensive.

These dudes on Instagram have no shame posting themselves wearing fakes. And all the gullible fools commenting. What's this world come to man? Take this fool for example. He got busted before posting fake TB 750's a couple weeks before they released. Now he's back at it again lol
Damn. Ive been on the fence on that fog shirt for a minnnnn

It's all about flexing

I mean anyways for the most part, if you're wearing real yeezys, people are gonna call em fake. It's what happens.

People wear fakes and some people think it's real while other thing they're fake and are correct.

That's what happens with hyped shoes that are so limited and expensive.
People at the gym always come up to me and ask if my 350s are real lol
My boy said it best. It's like assuming a muscular guy is on steroids just bc he's bolo

Seems like way more people cooked on this release than any other 750 to date. Wonder if the production numbers were true?

FINALLY!!!!

Adidas still didnt send the shipping email...

But fedex delivery manager came in clutch!

Thanks Gwen!

Edit: scheduled delivery Friday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom