ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I won a raffle before I got the email around 2:30am PST 

Damn 5:30am my time haha might as well take a snooze, got a 2 hour window though so I wonder what time they actually begin to send them out, did you open it at 2:30am PST or was that the time the email was actually sent to you?

good luck for tomorrow fellas! I am going to sleep, only trying for adidas tomorrow. I'm not staying up for all these sites. Learned my lesson after the moon rocks. 24hrs with no sleep just to take a huge L. That L hurts til this day 
mean.gif

good luck for tomorrow fellas! I am going to sleep, only trying for adidas tomorrow. I'm not staying up for all these sites. Learned my lesson after the moon rocks. 24hrs with no sleep just to take a huge L. That L hurts til this day 
mean.gif
 Later man! Yeah I stayed up all night for the moonrocks and I actually got through on an italian website because the page monitor went off. They cancelled my order though because I guess they weren't "live" yet... I was so ******* pissed (forgot about that until your post)

Does anyone know if Barney's is going to be going off overnight or can I go to bed and get up at like 7 am?

Damn 5:30am my time haha might as well take a snooze, got a 2 hour window though so I wonder what time they actually begin to send them out, did you open it at 2:30am PST or was that the time the email was actually sent to you?
I got it then. Didn't open it until 8am my time so I obviously missed the window. Pretty upsetting lol 

Barneys released around 6:30 central time for moonrocks.
Ah that's right. Thanks for reminding me. That was the same day I had the italian website cancel me. I went to bed at like 5:30 am thinking I copped. Woke up an hour later or so and woke up to a cancel email and then missed Barney's ... That day sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom