ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys aren't going to get through adidas via an ATC link unless you know how to make one yourself. if it's anything like today's NMD drop, each person's session/captcha response is individualized so you can't share links.

1 Post. Joined Today

laugh.gif
at least he didnt ask for the link lol

you guys aren't going to get through adidas via an ATC link unless you know how to make one yourself. if it's anything like today's NMD drop, each person's session/captcha response is individualized so you can't share links.
wont be nothing like the NMD drop. Although making your own link MIGHT still be possible.

1 Post. Joined Today

laugh.gif
Yeah lmao, never bothered making an account before.. But i know a decent amount lol not here just looking for handouts, was just wondering if anyone was kind enough to help out. I mostly just use reddit, not forums like these. All good.

1 Post. Joined Today

laugh.gif
Those are the people that always get the info too. I've thought about making a new account and asking, it seems to work = )

I've gotten better with these releases though as they've gone on, before I used to have a tiny bit of hope  now I know it's a guaranteed L for me I just try 

because it's fun to hang out with you guys and shoot the **** and to see what happens.

Have the 750s ever sold on normal footsites? Any reason why not?

That's usually been the only way I've been able to get a pair.

Dman I'm to drunk to drive to deposite money into bank for assdias

I lost beeeeeee

Dman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom