ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I over heard some guys in front of me saying they have about 100 pairs since this is the only undefeated getting them around here,He also mentioned Bait LA has about 7, could be all talk but who knows, the lines getting longer

Last edited:
could be worse, I guess. enjoy!

Yeah it's not too bad. I've been selling a lot of my DS and slightly used collection lately so I have a separate sneaker funds [emoji]128513[/emoji] Any help on my sizing question? Do the shoes give with time or are the 750s typically tight over the top of your foot?

**** man, I'm at work and don't get off until 5-5:30pm. I'm just going to concede this release also since the Confirmed app. was the worst **** ever. 

Hit on Confirmed yesterday, so I've been smilin' homie 

giphy.gif

Damn, they're camping on La Brea just for the raffle. **** that. I walked right into BAIT. 99% of those people are taking the L and the day lost.

I over heard some guys in front of me saying they have about 100 pairs since this is the only undefeated getting them around here,He also mentioned Bait LA has about 7, could be all talk but who knows, the lines getting longer

If the 10 wasnt so locked up right now i'd head over there on my lunch .

Edit : Trick that . Just seen that pic.

Last edited:
Believe ir or not the app is so much better than any previous release. Sells out quicker because sizes and size ranges are already picked. You have to do nothing but hit a button and then hit confirm. I've done every release and scored 4 outta 8 times. The app was absolutely terrible before. crashing and giving you the splash page constantly. you could barely even get to the sizes. Also only 3 cities compared to the 9 now. If you were one of the lucky ones like myself to cop you would see how much better it is. I barely see anybody won which means stock was terrible in each location. Philly had 1 store and thousands trying to cop with limited stock. Chances were slim. I'd take a countdown, Pre loaded sizes, 9 cities and clicked just 1 button over that previous version of the app any day. 

Btw i used an iPhone 6s plus on wifi with 150/150 versions fios speeds. my old iPod wouldn't even load the button so devices matter.

Currently, there are 1569  Active Users   (580 Members and 989 Guests) ... don't ruin yeezy releases for those who put in work. Got tips and tricks? Take it to the PM's.. until this forum becomes a private/members only affair, lets not feed the lurkers.
I don't understand why NT doesn't make their Forum Locked unless your signed in your account

Alot of Forums have that Feature
Boxden.com you can't see the Jukebox forum where all the free music is unless your signed in as a member.

I don't understand why NT doesn't make their Forum Locked unless your signed in your account

Alot of Forums have that Feature

Boxden.com you can't see the Jukebox forum where all the free music is unless your signed in as a member.

Truth. The least someone can do is sign up for a damn account :lol:

Believe ir or not the app is so much better than any previous release. Sells out quicker because sizes and size ranges are already picked. You have to do nothing but hit a button and then hit confirm. I've done every release and scored 4 outta 8 times. The app was absolutely terrible before. crashing and giving you the splash page constantly. you could barely even get to the sizes. Also only 3 cities compared to the 9 now. If you were one of the lucky ones like myself to cop you would see how much better it is. I barely see anybody won which means stock was terrible in each location. Philly had 1 store and thousands trying to cop with limited stock. Chances were slim. I'd take a countdown, Pre loaded sizes, 9 cities and clicked just 1 button over that previous version of the app any day. 

Btw i used an iPhone 6s plus on wifi with 150/150 versions fios speeds. my old iPod wouldn't even load the button so devices matter.
wish it would be a random time vs count down

Wow, I just got a call from Footaction Southlake.  Private number, I almost didn't answer.  Now hoping to win at Wish and Maniere.  

Man I would just love to get these sneakers to wear, I'm not trying to hate on the resellers or anything, but I wish there was a better opportunity for others like who aren't only trying to profit. No hate though, if I had all those bots I might be doing the same lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom