ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooool what?! Counter stopped at 8 for like 10 secs then froze again lol then it was over [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I said this earlier!! happen for the London release but they called me salty for pointing it out

COOKED!

IoWrIUb.png

I had it counting down for 20 minutes. As soon as the screen changed to these spinning circles, I immediately starting smashing my fingers onto the screen. Tapped it on the exact nanosecond it popped up.

Then, it told my size 10.5 wasn't avaiable, but they found an 11 for me and I was able to press to confirm that I would take that size.

Afterward, I got blessed with my confirmation!!

Last edited:
**** froze with 8 seconds left. Button showed up a couple of seconds later. Pressed button and the L. I can't believe I thought I had a chance. I could lie and say I ain't trying on Saturday, but i know I'm going be looking at the spinning screens so why lie to myself.

Same for the uk release **** is fixed

COOKED!!

I had it counting down for 20 minutes. As soon as the screen changed to these spinning circles, I immediately starting smashing my fingers onto the screen. Tapped it on the exact nanosecond it popped up.

Then, it told my size 10.5 wasn't avaiable, but they found an 11 for me and I was able to press to confirm that I would take that size.

Afterward, I got blessed with my confirmation!!
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom