ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember if the patch happened after people updated the app or was it snuck in? 

Can't see them pushing out an update tomorrow

I can't remember if I updated/autoupdated the app.

I know I found that glitch when Adidas confirmed was first released (I think it was a NY drop only). A few days later Adidas patched it before the release.

I know I found that glitch when Adidas confirmed was first released (I think it was a NY drop only). A few days later Adidas patched it before the release.
Ah fml. Debating whether to root or not

If you dont know what youre doing, you risk having a nice desk ornament or play toy for the kids :lol:

Last edited:

wasn't patched first release at all and it was only apple devices. never got patched. I live in philly and faked my location to NY just fine and copped a pair

CkXXupRW0AAXsMF.jpg:large
:pimp: *right click, saved*

somebody do one where they roast the store for having such a dumba** contest
Ayo from keys open doors to lost ones / rise45 know the heat / we out here in suburban long island / reppin the streets / just got in our shipment of yeezys / cos we got it like that / but one question lingers / are you about it like that? / prove to us you deserve it by spitting yo finest / but were gonna choose dudes at random cos we some corny *** biters / we wouldnt know real rap if it hit us in the nuts / so enjoy wasting your time while we backdoor in the cut  ! oooohhhh  

Last edited:

Ayo from doors open keys to lost ones / rise45 know the heat / we out here in suburban long island / reppin the streets / just got in our shipment of yeezys / cos we got it like that / but one question lingers / are you about it like that? / prove to us you deserve it by spitting yo finest / but were gonna choose dudes at random cos we some corny *** biters / we wouldnt know real rap if it hit us in the nuts / so enjoy wasting your time while we backdoor in the cut  ! oooohhhh  
Can I use this 
roll.gif

Kanye wants to keep the boosts exclusive. When he meant yeezys for everyone he meant all them ugly *** boots. :rofl:

Yep, you are correct! 350s and 750s are priced low enough so people can afford retail but the lack of availability allows hype to still grow. Honestly, I hope they don't make GR Yeezys because Adidas has been developing better products (UBs, NMDs, etc.) ever since Yeezy Boosts brought a ton of attention to the brand. Also, after 7 years of Kanye West-designed sneakers, we have yet to see even one of these designs have a mass release. So much so that it is almost a requirement that any sneaker he designs is limited. I think this forces the brand to up the designs of its other offerings.

Last edited:
Not gonna root. It's working now I expect it to work tomorrow, see ya'll then

no iPhone. jailbroken never had one launch i couldn't fake my location. they blocked jailbroken devices few launching back but there is and will always be a work around
Oh ok. What did you mean by 'it was only apple devices.'?

TBlake said the new 750's are TTS or 1/2 size Small!

I wouldn't trust the fit on any other 750 besides this one ​(AS THEY HAVE A HABIT OF CHANGING EVERY TIME)

Your best bet is to go TTS imo.

FOR ALL YOUR SIZING ?'s:

@1:30

so if I'm like a good fit, but snug in ultra boosts size 9.5, and probably better in 10s, should I go 10 or 9.5 in these

Or does it not equate properly since the UBs are more alike to the 350s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom