ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had to get my girl a pair of PBs she can't stop wearing them lol. Wifey would be appreciative of you!

I need a pair of them 750s man, they look great.
we have matching creams and she just picked up the navy ST. she also got that Roshe run BR that just dropped. shes buying mor than me lately! yeah, matching 750s would be FIRE, she doesnt get to wear her white cements a lot but I think she would wear the 750s 

we have matching creams and she just picked up the navy ST. she also got that Roshe run BR that just dropped. shes buying mor than me lately! yeah, matching 750s would be FIRE, she doesnt get to wear her white cements a lot but I think she would wear the 750s 
Those Creams are dope, such a cool shoe to twin on lol. She's going to have more than you one day lol :tongue:

I remember my girl got thru on the Adidas App for TDs before me, and that had be the saltiest feeling I've ever had..up until I managed to get thru on the app lmao.

Those Creams are dope, such a cool shoe to twin on lol. She's going to have more than you one day lol :tongue:

I remember my girl got thru on the Adidas App for TDs before me, and that had be the saltiest feeling I've ever had..up until I managed to get thru on the app lmao.
yeah, i setup her twitter and notifications, then installed confirmed and was like, there's your chance.

My girl got the Pirate Black 2.0's with my help.... and I struck out (had them in my cart within 10 minutes of launch, but kept getting the processing error and could never get to the final checkout step).   After she secured her pair.... she started trying for her girl instead of me! 

yeah, i setup her twitter and notifications, then installed confirmed and was like, there's your chance.
LMAO! Did she end up getting a pair?

My girl got the Pirate Black 2.0's with my help.... and I struck out (had them in my cart within 10 minutes of launch, but kept getting the processing error and could never get to the final checkout step).   After she secured her pair.... she started trying for her girl instead of me! 
Damn, that's crazy bro 

My ex-girl got the Pirate Black 2.0's with my help.... and I struck out (had them in my cart within 10 minutes of launch, but kept getting the processing error and could never get to the final checkout step).   After she secured her pair.... she started trying for her girl instead of me! 
Fixed it for you
glasses.gif

Whats with the new Adidas.com/yeezy site?  The header is ssf.adidas.com  Im thinking this next release is going to be a little different then the others.

Whats with the new Adidas.com/yeezy site?  The header is ssf.adidas.com  Im thinking this next release is going to be a little different then the others.

It could just be a third party form collection page that adidas decided to outsource instead of building themselves. Plenty of companies outsource work for landing pages to collect info.

Are we allowed to sell to people on these boards?

Trying to sell my Yeezy don't want a crazy price for it i heard 700-800 is fair, would rather sell to someone on here.

Located in NYC, have recepit and everything

Are we allowed to sell to people on these boards?

Trying to sell my Yeezy don't want a crazy price for it i heard 700-800 is fair, would rather sell to someone on here.

Located in NYC, have recepit and everything
You can as long it is done the right way.

Last edited:
First time visiting this thread. Can someone tell me in a few sentences how the yeezy releases work!?

Seems like the drops are random!? I hear 750 and Pb alot are there any other models!?

Pics of the latest release coming!? Reps will be handed out for positive answers.

Last edited:
Usually raffles done by participating stores, a list can usually be found a couple weeks before release day. Confirmed app has a chance for you to get randomly selected to reserve your pair for an instore Adidas pick up and then the usual online fiasco with different sites.

First time visiting this thread. Can someone tell me in a few sentences how the yeezy releases work!?

Seems like the drops are random!? I hear 750 and Pb alot are there any other models!?

Pics of the latest release coming!? Reps will be handed out for positive answers.

View media item 2000053
750 - Type of Yeezy.

PB - Pirate Black (colorway of the 350)

We don't have any info about the next release. Rumored to be a 750.

Usually raffles done by participating stores, a list can usually be found a couple weeks before release day. Confirmed app has a chance for you to get randomly selected to reserve your pair for an instore Adidas pick up and then the usual online fiasco with different sites.

Repped [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom