ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the midsoles were transparent too...these don't appear to be. Unless they changed them up for the retail versions. Considering who posted the image I would say these are the retail versions.

^ So, it gives buyers a competitive edge by knowing the quantity of what sizes are available? :nerd:

Last edited:
^ So, it gives buyers a competitive edge by knowing the quantity of what sizes are available?
nerd.gif
does it do anything else besides tell you the inventory?

To all those who were refunded:

I want to apologize for my decision to discontinue my work, it just became too much pressure. In order to make it up to some of you guys I will offer all those who received refunds a promo code to download the Inventory Checker via the Apple AppStore—it is much more stable than the web version.

Please DM me the PayPal email address from which you donated from. 

For anyone else who wants the app it is available here: https://appsto.re/us/SHPLbb.i 

It may not be available for long, so don't hesitate. 
Is it possible for you to make it available in Sweden/europe too? Would love to be able to use it!

^ So, it gives buyers a competitive edge by knowing the quantity of what sizes are available? :nerd:

Seems that way... How far in advance does ADC load their stock? I guess one could develop a better game plan and go for the higher stocked sizes.

@Caravaggio Curious as to how checking for stock availability helps reduce the OOS message. Can you elaborate?

You can add OOS sizes on ADC but when you go through the steps it only notifies you when you go to checkout. IF you go back it drops you back in the queue. You can plan based on the inventory checker of which size to go for as it is still in stock.

You can add OOS sizes on ADC but when you go through the steps it only notifies you when you go to checkout. IF you go back it drops you back in the queue. You can plan based on the inventory checker of which size to go for as it is still in stock.
This. It's a great tool to check when Yeezy drops happen. Would've saved me the headache for a few past drops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom