ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
created methods
roll.gif
, credit to literally everyone on earth who copped

Anyone use any of that water /stain repellent on their 350 boost?  And is the 5.00 spray they sell at finishline the same as crep protect etc..?  Thanks in advance.

View media item 1932327

First merch item came in from the ticket packages. Still waiting on the hoodie to ship.

Edit. Don't think I realized how dope the script is on this shirt until I got it up close. Anyone have info on that script??

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback.  So it was the Jason Markk cleaner? and then you used the Jason Markk  protector for stains and water repellent?

I used Jason Markk Repel before I ever wore them. It works. I dropped some of my drink on the OTs and it rolled right off before I could grab a napkin.

I got a pair of PB's (AQ) off ADC wore em out once and realized there just not for me or my style. So now I'm wondering, if I want to sell them where should I try since I'm pretty sure consignment shops, etc. only take DS pairs.

Also how much should I ask for? Literally wore them for 4 hours, so minor wear on sole, everything else looks brand new. Will rep replies, not trying to sell here, just looking for info. Thanks

I got a pair of PB's (AQ) off ADC wore em out once and realized there just not for me or my style. So now I'm wondering, if I want to sell them where should I try since I'm pretty sure consignment shops, etc. only take DS pairs.

Also how much should I ask for? Literally wore them for 4 hours, so minor wear on sole, everything else looks brand new. Will rep replies, not trying to sell here, just looking for info. Thanks
500-600 maybe? I got swindled on a sketchy pair of them from ebay for around that much (altho ebay had 5x ebay bucks at that time), also only worn for a short time, make sure you post enough pics and documentation.

It would also depend on what size they are if its a common size too.

Last edited:
500-600 maybe? I got swindled on a sketchy pair of them from ebay for around that much (altho ebay had 5x ebay bucks at that time), also only worn for a short time, make sure you post enough pics and documentation.

It would also depend on what size they are if its a common size too.

Appreciate it man, yeah I have the reciept and box from ADC, just no tags, got excited when I got them and threw them straight on feet. There a common size, don't want to say here to avoid selling ban lol.

Tried on the PBs yesterday and they ended up being a half size too big :frown: Lesson learned for the next 350. I went TTS because I thought my wide feet would be too snug for a half size down but damn I was wrong.
Yeah going TTS is too big IMO, going .5 down works the best because the material will stretch and that .5 will feel TTS when it gets looser.

Appreciate it man, yeah I have the reciept and box from ADC, just no tags, got excited when I got them and threw them straight on feet. There a common size, don't want to say here to avoid selling ban lol.
Common Size. VVNDS- I would try ebay or marketplace forums like this and ISS. $600

First merch item came in from the ticket packages. Still waiting on the hoodie to ship.

Edit. Don't think I realized how dope the script is on this shirt until I got it up close. Anyone have info on that script??
did u get an email shipping notification

I'd say Grailed. Sold a worn pair of PBs for $700.

Common Size. VVNDS- I would try ebay or marketplace forums like this and ISS. $600
I bet you can get more than that amount on ebay but that's just my opinion. They are going for around 800+ DS so VVVNDS would range around 7 IMO but if they were mine I would just post for more at first and see what happens.

From my understanding, consignment stores will still take preowned shoes as long as they're in reasonable condition. Price range, I say $700 as I'm sure can still pass as DS.

the red hoodie is much nicer. I wish they offered that on the ticket packages than the blue one. 

the red hoodie is much nicer. I wish they offered that on the ticket packages than the blue one. 
yea i wear my red hoodie a lot. i purchased every single item from the MSG show and i've only worn that, the RIP t, and the pablo hat.

ill prob up my blue hoody

Appreciate all you guys who replied, repped to all. I think ill try some local spots first and see what happens. Not gonna reply to PM inquires cause im trying to sell for cash locally. Thanks again guys.

yea i wear my red hoodie a lot. i purchased every single item from the MSG show and i've only worn that, the RIP t, and the pablo hat.

ill prob up my blue hoody
wish I knew you went, needed an oop on the cap. Was sold out at my booth. IMO, only the red merch was nice. I copped all the red merch except the cap and the L/S (also sold out)

wish I knew you went, needed an oop on the cap. Was sold out at my booth. IMO, only the red merch was nice. I copped all the red merch except the cap and the L/S (also sold out)
oh man i def would've copped for you. I blessed the #supnt admins and some of the group.

u def a real one so i would've copped for you.

merch dude was like, "why do u need 4 hats?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom