ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone complaining about getting the AQ model. Watch them sell it for more since its unpadded just like the unpadded trainers

You can't see the padding in ya instagram pics anyway. That's why most yall buy is to "floss" DS on 'gram. Yall have no intention on wearing but complaining like lil' kids. "My clear soles turned yellow," now we got blue tinted soles. "my shoes creases too easily," then we had to walk around in stiff *** leather and now "there's too much padding?" Yall ruined JB, now yall gonna ruin these.

You can't see the padding in ya instagram pics anyway. That's why most yall buy is to "floss" DS on 'gram. Yall have no intention on wearing but complaining like lil' kids. "My clear soles turned yellow," now we got blue tinted soles. "my shoes creases too easily," then we had to walk around in stiff *** leather and now "there's too much padding?" Yall ruined JB, now yall gonna ruin these.
laugh.gif
 this was the best post ive seen in here 

"my shoes creases too easily," then we had to walk around in stiff *** leather

thats not how it works, but i agree with the part about all the high schoolers in here trying to finesse a discount code cuz they got what the receipt and order confirmation said they would get.

Last edited:
Man its sickening you ppl are never satisfied. Its a freaking padded heel.

Im pretty sure if the website stated it was a restock of the previous model with no heel padding you all would've still copped regardless.

Stf u and enjoy your pb 350s . Or sell them for retAil to the guys who missed out.

Last edited:
Adidas's dosent ship them with a invoice or receipt? Mine don't have one in the box

Last edited:
Honestly if you're mad about getting the old pair just try trading someone for the new one, or sell it like i know majority of the people will. Doesn't change the fact that you got a yeezy. Humble yourselves

Rarely post but always like checking in on the conversion. Got my pair (AQ pair) in from adidas #teammanual #teammobile I got lucky and I'm a huge Kanye fan, I'm just thankful I was able to get a pair. Not upset at all. Shoes are too dope.

Without a doubt the OG's are better in terms of their shape, textures ( suede patch ) and stitching.

The two major things the new pairs have better are padding ( which is HUGE ) and their overall color.

If you actually wear your pairs, you're gonna want these newer models. If you put these on your shelf like Picasso's, first wave is the better of the two.

Without a doubt the OG's are better in terms of their shape, textures ( suede patch ) and stitching.

The two major things the new pairs have better are padding ( which is HUGE ) and their overall color.

If you actually wear your pairs, you're gonna want these newer models. If you put these on your shelf like Picasso's, first wave is the better of the two.

I prefer the shape of the 2015's as well because minimal padding looks more sleek. They don't give my feet problems since my feet aren't fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom