ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I'm beating this to a pulp about the charge/no email thing on ADC and sorry if someone already gave this information but I'm just trying to help..

By about 5:00PM PST tomorrow, those who's order will be fulfilled will be notified via email and those who's orders won't be fulfilled will not be notified.

So, there is still A chance.

Sorry if I'm beating this to a pulp about the charge/no email thing on ADC and sorry if someone already gave this information but I'm just trying to help..

By about 5:00PM PST tomorrow, those who's order will be fulfilled will be notified via email and those who's orders won't be fulfilled will not be notified.

no... if you didnt get an email you arent getting them. this has been happening ever since adidas got rid of paypal. adidas is crashed so when you put in cc they will accept the card but never pair an order with it. 

Last edited:

If you got a confirmation email then you're good. If not then you aren't.

it's not just for adidas but most sites if you get the pending charge without a email confirmation that means the order didnt go through

Damn really? My pair was flawless! I only had TDs up till then in a size 9 which fit perfect, so went after a 9 OT in all raffles, but they definitely fit TTS. I kept trying them on thinking I could keep em but my toes were saying otherwise. My 16 PBs fit TTS so pretty sure that's the case for all 350s after TDs.
I agree, QC wasn't good.  Out of 3 pairs, 2 (my brothers and girl's) had pretty noticeable flaws on the suede, and glue issues...

So, what are you guys doing now on this lovely Saturday afternoon/evening?

My eastbay.com is like that which is crazy bc i went there totally manual and never used damn bot for any website ever.
Im getting these errors on sites I didnt even go on yesterday.. Example stubhub, saks etc.. Not sure what it means, been trying to figure it out all day.

So, what are you guys doing now on this lovely Saturday afternoon/evening?
matrix_l.gif

Counting all the L's I got for the past 2 days.

I have struck out on every Yeezy release going all the way back from the Nike days. Really wanted the PBs but I guess it's onto the next one, I'll get lucky one day.

I have struck out on every Yeezy release going all the way back from the Nike days. Really wanted the PBs but I guess it's onto the next one, I'll get lucky one day.
Hang in there, there are thousands of people in the same situation. I finally got lucky on ADC this time after striking out since the Nike days.

Chances keep decreasing after every release. If you live on the west coast your chances are even slimmer due to the extremely limited of stores that carry the shoes.

I guess I'm the only hypebeast paying rape around here lol

Yeah I wouldn't let anyone cash out on me by paying them 600+ over retail price. It's retail or move on for em. The look of these shoes look like they would of been like $60 sitting on shelves at modells sporting goods had it not been "yeezys". I haven't paid resell prices on a shoe for a while now never again, made me feel like a sucker lol. Nevertheless, I'm not bashing the shoe, I got em and I will continue to want them too. Strictly speaking about paying resell prices.

Last edited:
no... if you didnt get an email you arent getting them. this has been happening ever since adidas got rid of paypal. adidas is crashed so when you put in cc they will accept the card but never pair an order with it. 

Adidas got rid of Paypal?? My last 4 Adidas purchases when through PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom