ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiekh Southland cooked the unclaimed pairs, saying a lot of people already lined up but I don't see any and I even called the security just to make sure that a lot of people was lining up but they told me no. So I'm just assuming employees took all the pairs. SMH

at first i thought it might've been the same link for the OG drop but the product id was different. Barney did not tweet anything nor did they update any of their pages.  How ppl got that link is sorcery 
Probably just crawling barney's website until they hit a page with the correct keywords... I don't know how to do it, but I'm gonna teach myself now lol

Probably just crawling barney's website until they hit a page with the correct keywords... I don't know how to do it, but I'm gonna teach myself now lol
teach me..i can teach you how to bd adidas with captchas..i think lol

diablooo papi ^^ 
nthat.gif

It's honestly been a crazy couple of weeks. NDC/SNKRS failed raffle for the OVOs, foot sites failing for 350's, ADC inventory issues smh. Just seems like these manufacturers don't honestly care about their customers experience. You don't see this stuff when Apple does pre-orders or sales for a new device/item

It's honestly been a crazy couple of weeks. NDC/SNKRS failed raffle for the OVOs, foot sites failing for 350's, ADC inventory issues smh. Just seems like these manufacturers don't honestly care about their customers experience. You don't see this stuff when Apple does pre-orders or sales for a new device/item
Adidas's market cap : 20 billion vs Apple's market cap: 520 billion

Last edited:
Wow 5 pairs... All raffles?

TDs went from being my favorite to least favorite colorway... I guess I just like matching colored midsoles

MR>PB>OT>TD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom