ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Champs on 42nd and extra butter line was about 15 min at both, noticed alot more asians then say a jordan release....so thats 6 raffles for me which i will not win and now its time to take an L friday morning online see you all there.

Missed a call from an "Unknown Caller". Do the foot stores usually block the number they are calling from??

I'm 13 instore raffles deep. Also did most of the IG and email raffles. Can't say I didn't put enough leg work in this time. 

Was going to hit up champs and EB in the city, but decided to chill. Don't want to take subways and miss out. Good luck out there bros.

Worst part about all this is waiting for calls from stores. Any time my phone rings y heart skips lol. Would be glad if I at least hit one pair to rock.

Heads up to all my Detroit fam, Mr. Alans Elite on Jefferson is doing raffle today until close. Puffer Reds in Ypsi raffling today until 5pm too. Both places gonna charge over $200 though. 
mean.gif

IF YOU GET A CALL/EMAIL WIN, CONGRATS, PLZ INDICATE LOCATION! ADD SIZE IF YOU FEEL EXTRA GENEROUS. IT'S ABOUT TO START POPPIN'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom