ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Bigger L than meek mills [emoji]128556[/emoji]
At least meek can buy yeezys without having to put up the struggle we have to
sick.gif

30 raffles? Including online? Instore raffles I racked up 12. Online like 4 but not counting those.

Anyone tryna hit Champs in the AM?

How does that work? You're guaranteed a pair but not size depending on where you are in line?
I think they will call the amount of tickets in accordance to the amount of inventory available, and then from there it will be first come first serve on the sizes between that winning group.

With about 30 raffles in not including shiekhs if I don't eat on this release this might be the biggest L known to mankind IJS lol
I feel you. I think this the most effort I have ever done. Two of my co-workers today scored on a pair through the confirmed app.

Scored on the 750s and not one 350, hopefully that changes this GOOD FRIDAY.

I feel you. I think this the most effort I have ever done. Two of my co-workers today scored on a pair through the confirmed app.

Most leg work I have ever done. Had everybody and they moms out there for me lol. For the black 750 I only put in 6 raffles but that was my first time every winning any raffle.

Most leg work I have ever done. Had everybody and they moms out there for me lol. For the black 750 I only put in 6 raffles but that was my first time every winning any raffle.
Same, ha, but like I said before hope good karma comes to you and you cook  on a pair.

For the 750s I won off confirmed, and the morning of the app said "Thank you for purchasing" at the Melrose location, BEFORE IT OPENED. Thought I was assed out a pair. SMH

Same bro... 350's give me no luck LOL

so is champs still doing the raffle tomm?

I'm pretty sure the big stores are done since they're picking winners tomorrow and thurs.

people who did raffles, did you all go for norm men sizes? did any of you attempt to pull a bae size?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom