ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've never opened a day before a release.

I would not trust that. 
yea the tan reservations opened the week before so im refreshing all day today and tomorrow. Im sitting at my desk today at work anyways i made sure i didnt have any meetings today lmao

PRETTY SURE I SAW A REPLY FROM THESE SITES ON TWITTER THAT THEY ARE ALSO RELEASING ONLINE.

Nah, only Eastbay confirmed online. Nobody else has confirmed online.

Question, can I use an Ipad for Adidas Confirmed App? Cause Android phones is straight trizash on confirmed. Word.

Anybody who wins in NY really deserves it. I mean, I'm only doing th QCM raffle just because I can't handle this weather [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anybody who wins in NY really deserves it. I mean, I'm only doing th QCM raffle just because I can't handle this weather [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My G u here now. I'm online and **** slow. You would think dudes given away free sips from the Holy Grail.

yes, but i believe you have to log off on your android ..

Repped. And imma use wifeys # for the ipad and stick with this piece of **** android for my own.. What's hers is mine and what's mine is mine hahaa

also .. for all of these footlockers and footactions in nyc that are not in the mall .. are the lines outside or inside?

Last edited:
Went at 9 to HOH on 34th and literally no line, walked in and out, FTL had like 60 heads and Footaction had like 30. Might go to GSP tonight.

To you brave souls standing outside in the cold, good luck.

I will try my luck with the confirmed app and Friday morning on ADC.

So are fully trusting sneakernews and accepting that the reservations are opening up forsure on thursday? No one else is going to be refreshing today?
I wouldn't trust that because the last release they opened up the reservation a few days before the release and not the day before.

also .. for all of these footlockers and footactions in nyc that are not in the mall .. are the lines outside or inside?

Just left FTL on 42 and Lex. When I got there there was a small line of about 5 people and the line was inside. I think you're gonna see inside and outside lines depending on how long they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom