ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREH.

roll.gif

Thank you.

Just. Thank you.
+1

The line has already started in Melbourne Australia, seriously these people.  All I can do is laugh, this is just pathetic 

I'm late to the thread, but I want to grab these for my GF and I was wondering if anyone got any info on Friday's Pirate Black release?

1) Is it adidas flagship store only? or pacsun and other yeezy season retail shops getting them?

2) is it only in store? or are they doing it on adidas.com too?

3) is it going to be a random drop time like they always do?

and if anybody knows any stores in Los Angeles that is getting them that are First Come First Serve, PM me. Help me out! I never get any luck on them raffles. Mad respects for any info, PM me if anything. Bless.

Last edited:

I'm late to the thread, but I want to grab these for my GF and I was wondering if anyone got any info on Friday's Pirate Black release?

1) Is it adidas flagship store only? or pacsun and other yeezy season retail shops getting them?

and if anybody knows any stores in Los Angeles that is getting them that are First Come First Serve, PM me. Help me out! I never get any luck on them raffles. Mad respects for any info, PM me if anything. Bless.
1. No, check the release page and do a twitter search for other stores.  Pacsun's are a go, as well as many others

2. Instore and Online

3. Yes. 

Bro, its still early wait till monday or tuesday. Pacsun and east bay are releasing in store and online.

Last edited:
Kanye is dope but sometimes he needs to shut the **** up lol always saying he's the best yet begging for help and sympathy from everyone

Anybody in here use sneaker server? If so does it really help internet speeds on shoe sites?

Anybody in here use sneaker server? If so does it really help internet speeds on shoe sites?
It might help getting through the sites that crash but don't take my word for it. I don't think it helps with copping in general as the most important thing is auto-fill and cutting the time needed to checkout. 

Last edited:
Appreciate the feedback and that's good to know. I guess now I'm debating a secured thing at $820 shipped or try my luck with pre-order PP invoices via eBay sellers. I'm leaning towards Windycitysole for their reputation but $820 is a lot

Why would you contemplate this before drop? It's like you've told yourself you've struck out already. Plus there are many other cheaper options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom