ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was people saying it's a PB with Grey Stitching on the back pull tab instead of red????

That sounds FUFU

Isn't that 1 specifically from Season 1? I remember Season 1 PB's were a little different from final version. 

Thought the 3rd color was Core Black as it says CBlack on the box. 
Guess I didnt see the pic of the box before I posted. Was basing off this image.

I don't give a damb what the color is, I'm in!
nthat.gif

My best friends sisters boyfriends cousins baby daddy who listens to Kanye said they all coming out again

Lawd everyone on NT is Nostradamus and market gurus :lol:

bring any colorway to the 350's... my body is ready to attempt to add to cart desperately like

I saw him in Kith with PB 950's buying the destroyed sweater. He was a ****, I complemented his boots and he said "I'm really busy shopping right now, I don't have time"

I would have called his ***** out with the quickness. And i thought he lost weight a few years back, he's now obese again?

What the hell is going on in here? Adidas re-releasing pirate blacks and now nike dropping yeezys?

which one wins the Resell War??
don't know initially buy in the long run I say everyone loses. Nike cuz they won't be "yeezys" and adidas because they would be overflooding, which is the thing nike is doing now

After #Facts, I can't see Nike retros of the Yeezy unless it's a GR to cheapen the value of the sneaker. Executives are an egotistical bunch, and they wouldn't want it to appear like they have to retro Yeezys to make money.

I would love to be wrong tho.

You're actually correct. But like i stated in one of my earlier replies, Nike isnt use to being called out by ANYONE ever from what i can remember. Whether it's getting the top athletes to sign on as an endorser or having the illest kicks. Adidas with their Yeezy line is somewhat giving Nike/Jordan Brand a run for their money in the hype industry. Then you have Kanye calling Nike out on radio years back, then he drops Facts a few weeks back. I feel like Nike will definitely retro their Yeezy line this year, simply outta spite to Kanye to say "we still own this industry". You have to understand, aside from the Yeezy line with Adidas, has there ever been a hyped sneaker that wasnt a product of Nike/Jordan Brand?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom