ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy with moving my oxfords for 950. They were awful in hand. they look just like stretch mark flesh. 
sick.gif
lmao

Don't know WTH is going on with these prices.

Let my PBs go last week and they shot up $600.

I've never seen a sudden price spike like that.

They Didn't Go Up $600 In a week, you just let someone lowball you

*oops* - this was already going on last week

and people actually wear 350s, so the pairs dry up. i'm just curious how high they'll go

Last edited:
They Didn't Go Up $600 In a week, you just let someone lowball you

Negative.

Sold mine on GOAT.

Prices were avg $1.3K, 1.5K on FC for my size.

Once mine sold, FC listed for $2K.

Still could have canceled the sale, but I took money in hand vs. hypothetical.

Anywho, it's all going toward spring remodeling of the crib, so I'm not mad.

Negative.

Sold mine on GOAT.

Prices were avg $1.3K, 1.5K on FC for my size.

Once mine sold, FC listed for $2K.

Still could have canceled the sale, but I took money in hand vs. hypothetical.

Anywho, it's all going toward spring remodeling of the crib, so I'm not mad.
fc pricing doesn't mean the shoe went up 600 in the market in a week. And plus you made it sound like you sold them for 600 and are shocked they are doing $1000+.

Gonna start searching hard for some before prices start to get out of hand.

If these are way more comfortable than any other running shoe, then these would be beneficial for my spine disability.

Last edited:
fc pricing doesn't mean the shoe went up 600 in the market in a week. And plus you made it sound like you sold them for 600 and are shocked they are doing $1000+.

As I said before, my bad if I wasn't as clear.

But yes, I am shocked prices are now hovering around $2K DS in my size.

Nice shoe, just not worth it to me.

And yes, FC is influencing the secondary market.

GOAT literally spiked in a short time.

But enough resale talk from me. Still a nice silhouette.

Gonna start searching hard for some before prices start to get out of hand.

If these are way more comfortable than any other running shoe, then these would be beneficial for my spine disability.
with the way the market is right now it's best to buy yeezys a week to a month after the drop, after that it's hasta la vista with the price

As I said before, my bad if I wasn't as clear.

But yes, I am shocked prices are now hovering around $2K DS in my size.

Nice shoe, just not worth it to me.

And yes, FC is influencing the secondary market.

GOAT literally spiked in a short time.

But enough resale talk from me. Still a nice silhouette.
yea no worries, and there was a spike in price definitely, I agree on that. It's a nice silhouette but none of these colors are worth anywhere close to a G to me, not to mention 2+. So many things I would rather buy before any adidas yeezy at those resell prices

NDP: Last year was a huge success in terms of excitement for the models, but there was also this overarching feedback all year long that, “Hey, there aren’t enough pairs.” Can we expect the availability to be ramped up at all as we get into the new year here?

Wex: We definitely see the potential of what this partnership can be. I think the key though, is sustainable business. That’s why, in year 1, even though we released hundreds of thousands of pairs of them, the demand was just so much greater. Obviously, there’s this whole resale world that, yeah sure, I think we’d all love to increase volume and take the bottom out of that.

But, I think that the beauty of this partnership is that there really is no ceiling now. I think we’re all exploring different ways that we can maximize it. Knowing that we want this partnership to last forever, we don’t want it to be one of those flashes in the pan. We want to manage it responsibly.

So i just finished reading the nicekicks interview with Jon Wexler and this particular part stuck with me. Adidas is definitely loving the hype and judging by this quote from Wexler they will never "let the bottom out" of the resell market. Yeezy resell and limited availability will likely never change going forward. They are going to try and make it last forever as Wexler put it.

You can read the whole interview here: http://www.nicekicks.com/interview-adidas-jon-wexler-discusses-the-kanye-west-yeezy-facts/

Last edited:
I just finished reading that interview and was about to post it here.

I agree with you, this means they'll only increase production numbers a little with each release to keep up the crazy hype levels. I'm not sure that strategy is really sustainable in the long term but of course they probably know better than I do.

Also, the interview definitely didn't make me like Jon Wexler a lot...
wink.gif

Its the inner hypebeast in me but I dont like when everyone wears the exact same shoes. Thats why roshes were played out, everyone jumped on the hype train until it became the norm. If Adidas did care about money they could make a ton off of mass producing 350s but after a few more colorways, hype will be gone and everyone will focus on Nike again. Its what killed Nike/Jordan hype wise in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom