ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as production numbers of the 350s, are the MR the most "limited" of the 4? I'm trying to find a decent price on a pair but not many places even have them. Fleabay or bust.

As far as production numbers of the 350s, are the MR the most "limited" of the 4? I'm trying to find a decent price on a pair but not many places even have them. Fleabay or bust.
I don't think you'll get a clear answer as to how many exactly of each were produced. MR's were just released differently than the other 350's but that doesn't mean that there were less produced. I would guess they make more pairs with each release which means TD may be the limited imo.

Moonrocks were definitely not the hardest in general. It was hard for the US but extremely easy overseas. Lots of retailers had leftover pairs after campers got theirs and accepted phone orders from the US.

I can do squats in jeggings but cant in regular denim. What are you trying to say? Most people cant even tell its not regular denim in person.

I can do squats in jeggings but cant in regular denim. What are you trying to say? Most people cant even tell its not regular denim in person.
that you need to size up in regular denim if you can't do a squat in them. Don't know about jeggings, never wore those

that you need to size up in regular denim if you can't do a squat in them. Don't know about jeggings, never wore those
Sized up on jeggings so they werent skin tight. The hm balmain denim is a 29 (smallest size) and were way too big, had to get it tapered. Dont see why Id need to squat though if im just wearing it out or to work

wait.. there are jeggins for men now?
I´m really not against tight or skinny jeans, but that´s a bit too far now. 

its been too far.. i'll never understand how men can dress with the same style as women, but to each his own.

that top center stitching looks too white and messy, tissue paper seems darker than mines, and my euro pairs only have 1 hang tag

Quick sizing question:

My TD's are size 12 and fit very well (not snug).

Would size 12 in the TB 750s fit me?

Not boost related but it's LIT boys!! 

SWISH is going to make yeezys even more sought after. Kanye pounced on Kendrick, wasn't expecting that.

Last edited:
^ the codes match off but a few things are sketchy please help before i do open a case, I'm not sure about these at all

Those are definitely fake. The box tag is off, inside box paper is the wrong color, boost is mirrored, etc.

Open a case and get your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom