ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well...

I'm here in LA and PC's for those sizes are $1.4-1.7 give or take. Leaning toward $1.5 IMO

PB's DS in those same sizes fetch $800 - $1.1k Leaning toward 900-1000 imo

MR's about 700 - 1000 Leaning toward $750-$900

So total for both MR's / PB's IMO - $1.7-1.9

Total for TD's - $1.5

Add about $200-400 IMO
you checked PB prices recently? you'll probably be able to trade PB for TD straight in 3-4 months.

the pricing of those TD's is inaccurate though

used TD's are going for like 1.3k

DS ones in size 8-9 (sizes i have)

are going for no less than 1.8k you can check both grailed and ebay
I'm going off of street value sorry.

Nobody in my local FB groups are paying more than $1.5k for a TD

But you could go the route of ebay for your TD's and find PB locally

For $1.8k are they selling at that or priced at that?

you checked PB prices recently? you'll probably be able to trade PB for TD straight in 3-4 months.
Recently? Not this week....

Id say last I saw was maybe 2-3 weeks ago.

PB's IMO are the most odd pair of 350.

People price those so crazy. and people want em for cheap because "They were the most made" lol

the last few drops, we really didn't see pics or officially know the CW until about a week before release. they've been playing it tight
except for the Tans, that we've seen pics for months in advanced. Moonrocks popped up out of nowhere 2-3 weeks prior to drop. Same goes for the Triple Blacks. 

I swear we've discussed this before lol. But still, my opinion is that if PB's go up, TD's will go up too. TD's were more limited and as time goes on, less and less DS and legit pairs. Same goes for PB's, but I think PB's will forever be playing catch-up mode to the TD's, like the Plat Y2's chasing after Solar Y2's. 

I'm going off of street value sorry.

Nobody in my local FB groups are paying more than $1.5k for a TD

But you could go the route of ebay for your TD's and find PB locally

For $1.8k are they selling at that or priced at that?
im going off street value too bro, FC is at 2,250 (was higher a few weeks ago)

to start off i mean they are probably the hardest to find due to having the most fakes made, and even harder to find DS, 

also they are the first OG 350's after all,

im pretty sure they are selling at that, 

ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=yeezy+boost+350&_sop=16

turtle dove search on grailed:

https://www.grailed.com/search?search=turtle+dove&strata=hype&allselected=true&sorting=defa&_=145270

this guy is listing his USED,(claims worn twice but the sole is pretty bad)

for $1.5k 

https://www.grailed.com/listings/354929-adidas-yeezy-350-boost-yeezy-350-boost-turtledove

im going off street value too bro, FC is at 2,250 (was higher a few weeks ago)

to start off i mean they are probably the hardest to find due to having the most fakes made, and even harder to find DS, 

also they are the first OG 350's after all,

im pretty sure they are selling at that, 

ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=yeezy+boost+350&_sop=16

turtle dove search on grailed:

https://www.grailed.com/search?search=turtle+dove&strata=hype&allselected=true&sorting=defa&_=145270

this guy is listing his USED,(claims worn twice but the sole is pretty bad)

for $1.5k 

https://www.grailed.com/listings/354929-adidas-yeezy-350-boost-yeezy-350-boost-turtledove
I understand that...

You can likely get straight trade.

But the chances of happening are small.

I know someone who straight traded a MR and PB both DS for a TB 750.

That being said, A normal person may rather give two 350's for a 750 vs. 2 350's for a TD.

We can throw prices out the window.

However finding a person to give up two pairs of 350's staright up for another pair of 350's may take time and luck on your side

I understand that...

You can likely get straight trade.

But the chances of happening are small.

I know someone who straight traded a MR and PB both DS for a TB 750.

That being said, A normal person may rather give two 350's for a 750 vs. 2 350's for a TD.

We can throw prices out the window.

However finding a person to give up two pairs of 350's staright up for another pair of 350's may take time and luck on your side
oh yeah i most definitely thought about that, i honestly wouldn't mind giving up $100-200 max on top of TD's, but thats it

i was thinking id be better off selling for like 1.8k then buying both, but im having trouble finding PB's for $1k, cause that's the price i need to buy them at to have enough $ left over to buy MR's

oh yeah i most definitely thought about that, i honestly wouldn't mind giving up $100-200 max on top of TD's, but thats it

i was thinking id be better off selling for like 1.8k then buying both, but im having trouble finding PB's for $1k, cause that's the price i need to buy them at to have enough $ left over to buy MR's
How much are PB's you have seen?

What size you wear?

And TBH I think $200 on top will get that trade done.

In my observance alot of people that have multiples or any of these yeezys with adidas. most are youngsters.

So the trade plus $200 they may be all happy to even get cash on top you feel me? LOL

I'd trade 750 Triple Black for DS 10 TD & DS 9.5 MR.

nerd.gif
In LA right now... TB's sitting at $1.6k

LOL

I need to pull that trigger soon though

Just got my A-UK OTs in
nthat.gif
I'm glad it doesn't have that funky smell like the MRs had out of the box. Can't tell if that was on Barneys or just the manufacturing on that CW

So can someone explain to me the sizing on the 350s and 750s now? I know when they first released you had to get like a full size down or something, but now do we go tts or is it the same issue?

How much are PB's you have seen?

What size you wear?

And TBH I think $200 on top will get that trade done.

In my observance alot of people that have multiples or any of these yeezys with adidas. most are youngsters.

So the trade plus $200 they may be all happy to even get cash on top you feel me? LOL
not many i have seen

for PB's id say size 8-8.5, 8.5 to play it safe

yeah i def get you, just hope i can get the trade done asap or something

View media item 1867615
it's official!!!! 

ADI UK LIED TO ALL IT'S CUSTOMER IN REGARDS TO THE Shipping of 750's

they claimed that the 750's were never shipped out the warehouse n the tracking was a Ghost label made! 

so adi made a technical error with the order and there really are OUT OF STOCK and i never got my size.   Tech Error

DHL and Parcelforce made a investigation from all the people on twitter who complained!

They Found the Packeges (Which Adidas claimed were not real) and tracked them being sent back to ADIDAS HQ in Rieste, Germany
which came back this morning (check your tracking now)

Now, Adidas is claiming it was DHL fault for error in the sorting and the items got shipped back (More Lies)

So ADIDAS never refunded anyones $$$ (not mine atleast)  And there's now a 1pm meeting with the Heads to decided what they are gonna do!

I called ADC UK and asked for my parcel to be reshipped out (the mgr knew it was wrong on their part n said he was only allowed say what HQ tells them to say)

i will get a new answer tomorrow in regards!

FYI
View media item 1867615
it's official!!!! 

ADI UK LIED TO ALL IT'S CUSTOMER IN REGARDS TO THE Shipping of 750's

they claimed that the 750's were never shipped out the warehouse n the tracking was a Ghost label made! 

so adi made a technical error with the order and there really are OUT OF STOCK and i never got my size.   Tech Error

DHL and Parcelforce made a investigation from all the people on twitter who complained!

They Found the Packeges (Which Adidas claimed were not real) and tracked them being sent back to ADIDAS HQ in Rieste, Germany
which came back this morning (check your tracking now)

Now, Adidas is claiming it was DHL fault for error in the sorting and the items got shipped back (More Lies)

So ADIDAS never refunded anyones $$$ (not mine atleast)  And there's now a 1pm meeting with the Heads to decided what they are gonna do!

I called ADC UK and asked for my parcel to be reshipped out (the mgr knew it was wrong on their part n said he was only allowed say what HQ tells them to say)

i will get a new answer tomorrow in regards!

FYI

Its amazing to me that we are willing to spend $350 on shoes and get run around like this.....

whats reasonable for DS PB 350 in a sz 9?

Buddy of mine at work literally just bought another coworkers pair for $500 ..

That's a steal.

exact same thing i said .. they didnt want to believe me lol

Makes me even more mad because i am a sz 8 and i would have been fine with that sz 9 .. i forgot to text my coworker yesterday .. and the deal was already done before i made it to work this morning lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom