ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

nice pic!

not necessarily the TD's have healing powers but in my case, I say all 350's. I personally have Gout and the 350's make it that much more comfortable to walk in. The combination of the soft prime knit uppers and the boost sole just make it for me. I'm truly sold on the 350's with or without Ye's name attached to it. Again it's the last shoe I'll ever buy.

ultraboost is better tho. and cheaper

Pic on last page was cool I'm sure Kanye would do a colorway like that. I hope a red color way drops too. What up slimes

Why dont we know the next cw yet? Were usually about 95% sure of the next drop by now if early Feb is set

IMO UB's and 350's are completely different fit. UB is a lot more snug and cushion-y than yeezys, and yeezys are more forgiving with loose and stretchy fit. UB's also has a much thicker boost foam and more direct whereas the 350's have a thinner foam thats encapsulated with a rubber sole. 

People are such idiots. Just seen on my twitter a ebay bid up to 800 for a clearly fake pair of TDs

No Way!!!!

And "Yeezy/Adidas" still in tact on insoles Bravo!
yep, that part was the most surprising (and probably won't last much longer, although still looks brand new - guessing it'll all come off at once).

anyway, if a guy is saying he wore his PBs twice when he's selling then he probably wore them ~15-20x. they just don't wear easily.

Anyone get any shipping info from Yeezy Supply? I know they said 3 business days handling time, so I hope i get something today.

how much cash do you think?

btw the TD's are DS size 8 or 9 (have two pairs)
Well...

I'm here in LA and PC's for those sizes are $1.4-1.7 give or take. Leaning toward $1.5 IMO

PB's DS in those same sizes fetch $800 - $1.1k Leaning toward 900-1000 imo

MR's about 700 - 1000 Leaning toward $750-$900

So total for both MR's / PB's IMO - $1.7-1.9

Total for TD's - $1.5

Add about $200-400 IMO

it's official!!!! 

ADI UK LIED TO ALL IT'S CUSTOMER IN REGARDS TO THE Shipping of 750's

they claimed that the 750's were never shipped out the warehouse n the tracking was a Ghost label made! 

so adi made a technical error with the order and there really are OUT OF STOCK and i never got my size.   Tech Error

DHL and Parcelforce made a investigation from all the people on twitter who complained!

They Found the Packeges (Which Adidas claimed were not real) and tracked them being sent back to ADIDAS HQ in Rieste, Germany

which came back this morning (check your tracking now)

Now, Adidas is claiming it was DHL fault for error in the sorting and the items got shipped back (More Lies)

So ADIDAS never refunded anyones $$$ (not mine atleast)  And there's now a 1pm meeting with the Heads to decided what they are gonna do!

I called ADC UK and asked for my parcel to be reshipped out (the mgr knew it was wrong on their part n said he was only allowed say what HQ tells them to say)

i will get a new answer tomorrow in regards!

FYI

Last edited:

Well...

I'm here in LA and PC's for those sizes are $1.4-1.7 give or take. Leaning toward $1.5 IMO

PB's DS in those same sizes fetch $800 - $1.1k Leaning toward 900-1000 imo

MR's about 700 - 1000 Leaning toward $750-$900

So total for both MR's / PB's IMO - $1.7-1.9

Total for TD's - $1.5

Add about $200-400 IMO
the pricing of those TD's is inaccurate though

used TD's are going for like 1.3k

DS ones in size 8-9 (sizes i have)

are going for no less than 1.8k you can check both grailed and ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back