ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice video comparing both styles

i think the way Qias has his, is a bit TOO loose though,

If you go on the inside of the shoe and pull some of the loops from the inside you can shorten the length,

that way you will have loops on the inside but you can't feel them at all, and it looks 1000x better because they are not overly exaggerated, loose but controlled

Last edited:
mine stay laced up but i can still slip them on/off without unlacing them.
Mine does too, as I don't tie them that tight.

But aren't you scared the shoes stretch out further?

Because right now it fits fine, just worry about it stretching over time due to wear.

Last edited:
Saw a Article this morning from Complex about how yeezy's save a guys feet from Chemo while being treated for Cancer!

Yeezy'z Saving Lives now!

duly noted. will add that when reselling.
add these pics to your listing

indifferent.gif

http://uk.complex.com/sneakers/2016/01/colon-cancer-patient-adidas-yeezy-boost-350

Last edited:

honestly, IMO, i think they look much better untied, 

the shoes fit like a sock, and the laces themselves are just there to look nice, so wearing them loose gives them the natural look, just like all the other yeezy clothing, that is also loose/baggy

of course to each his own

as opposed to this

shoes look super tight, like they can't even breathe

opinions of course
I can tie my laces where they fit loose and comfortable.

The chance of my laces touching the floor of a public washroom is unfathomable for me. I always make sure my laces are tied before I go in.

After rolling my ankle a few times, the last thing I need is a pair of shoes shifting under my weight.

I've had several offers for my asking price of $3500.

Debating to sell my personal pair or not. $7000 is hard to turn down.

Take that and run. You could buy two pairs at that price. I'll give you mine for $3000 and you make 500 lol

how much value is added to my pb's if they have been signed?

By donald trump.... lol legit question

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom