ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Preach  

Not sure why, but everytime I've seen someone in public wearing the 350's, they have the laces untied.

It makes the sneaker look like trash. Even if you only paid retail for them, I don't think leaving the laces hanging is a good look.

Anyway, I'm quite excited to see the 550 silhouette, if the shoe actually exists

Not sure why, but everytime I've seen someone in public wearing the 350's, they have the laces untied.

It makes the sneaker look like trash. Even if you only paid retail for them, I don't think leaving the laces hanging is a good look.

Anyway, I'm quite excited to see the 550 silhouette, if the shoe actually exists
right there with you, they look garbage untied.

I tie my laces relaxed instead of really tightening it as I feel it looks nicer a bit relaxed instead of the front section being squeezed.

But I can't stand those that literally loosen the laces all the way from the first row.

Looks hideous to me, same as for UB. All following Kanye.

right there with you, they look garbage untied.
It's only swag **** that do it. I can't see me doing it ever. Unless my feet get wide out of nowhere.
I tie my laces relaxed instead of really tightening it as I feel it looks nicer a bit relaxed instead of the front section being squeezed.

But I can't stand those that literally loosen the laces all the way from the first row.

Looks hideous to me, same as for UB. All following Kanye.
honestly, IMO, i think they look much better untied, 

the shoes fit like a sock, and the laces themselves are just there to look nice, so wearing them loose gives them the natural look, just like all the other yeezy clothing, that is also loose/baggy

of course to each his own

as opposed to this

shoes look super tight, like they can't even breathe

opinions of course

the shoes fit like a sock, and the laces themselves are just there to look nice, so wearing them loose gives them the natural look, just like all the other yeezy clothing, that is also loose/baggy

View media item 1867402

View media item 1867405

as opposed to this

View media item 1867409

opinions of course
You can lace them where they don't over tighten the shoe.

as opposed to this

opinions of course
This is actually why i didnt size down on any of my 350's. I keep them laced (not a big fan of unlaced shoes) but they are still loose around the ankle and not to tight on the sides of my feet.
nthat.gif
 I think they were designed big like they are, purposefully. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom