ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unclaimed... its only momnets until people find the voided emials in their inbox 
roll.gif

no not worth it at all in your favor, buddy just sold a 7/10 cond for 900. banned 1s are confirmed to release and ive seen people dumping the banned 1s for extremly low as soon as that was announced. so unless you want to take the L of the year dont do it
Oh wow. I'm hearing mix answers about this trade. I know to do what I want, but i'm on the fence and love both shoes. Thanks for the input.

No sure, I e-mailed them last night and didn't get a message saying they were sold out. They told me to stand by as the CS person was getting more information. Then this morning this e-mail came in around 8:13 AM and I just put the order through.

No sure, I e-mailed them last night and didn't get a message saying they were sold out. They told me to stand by as the CS person was getting more information. Then this morning this e-mail came in around 8:13 AM and I just put the order through.
grats bro patience and persistence came thru

Yup dudes are legitimately wearing skirts and blouses these days so pink ain't even a biggie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

exactly... ill never get into todays fads n trends.. ill stick to my old style. #NTDenim and all.... no skinny jeans in my lineup.

do you guys think it would be possible to trade:

Size 9 or 8 Deadstock Turtle Doves, for Deadstock size 8.5 Pirate Blacks + Moonrocks?

These kids won't hop off the **** already 
laugh.gif

they literally are dying waiting for the moment I post to instantly reply

how sad

Last edited:
Info from the secret society that does NOT exist on NT. 

BB5350 - Green Boost.  Looks like we'll be seeing them soon.  
smokin.gif

Oh wow. I'm hearing mix answers about this trade. I know to do what I want, but i'm on the fence and love both shoes. Thanks for the input.
You will be able to get banned 1 for retail this year..

Why give up PB's

BANNED 1'S WITH THE SAME QUALITY LEATHER AS THE FIRST RELEASE OR THIS NEW LEATHER THEY USING. IF THE LATTER, THEN EASY PASS. THE FIRST WILL STILL BE FAR SUPERIOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom