ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You a busta, how you in here answering questions on the LC requests and then you go ahead and request a LC yourself. 
mean.gif
LOL 

Sudes posting all crazy in this thread tryna get their post count up so they can get BD links lol.

One dude had 9 posts about nothing on one 30 post page lol
ummmm aren't you doing the same thing considering you also just joined too! Lls don't try to blast someone for something you are doing yourself. In other news those brick 350s are fire.

Check this out... Came from ADC. Order was for 7.5, confirmation says 7.5.

Has the "new" label that says 7- on top of the original label that was a 5.5. Shoes in the box are 5.5. ADC is tripppppin lol

View media item 1858955

Check this out... Came from ADC. Order was for 7.5, confirmation says 7.5.

Has the "new" label that says 7- on top of the original label that was a 5.5. Shoes in the box are 5.5. ADC is tripppppin lol
The come up!!! My pair came without the extra label tho... 
ohwell.gif

All I hear when people ask for LC is "I got these cheeseburgers man!" They reek of desperation! Like how many time we gotta say take it to the yeezy LC thread! Gosh Imma start Oprah'ing y'all... You got fake yeezys, you got fake yeezys.... You got'em too!! Lls

maybe you should start posting
Im good lol if i dont cop it is what it is

ummmm aren't you doing the same thing considering you also just joined too! Lls don't try to blast someone for something you are doing yourself. In other news those brick 350s are fire.
Except this is my 5th post in this thread since it was created lol. I have 100 posts...

All I hear when people ask for LC is "I got these cheeseburgers man!" They reek of desperation! Like how many time we gotta say take it to the yeezy LC thread! Gosh Imma start Oprah'ing y'all... You got fake yeezys, you got fake yeezys.... You got'em too!! Lls
Yeah but honestly people dont reply on the legit check forum . Honestly i dont mind helping someone out my 2 sense .

Fake education is horrible, they have many errors in their "education"

Last edited:
You can eventually tell ... Yeezy aint hard to spot fakes. Espeacially when you own a pair. Cant be that hard your just to lazy to tell.

Last edited:
If you want a LC, use the LC thread, first. If that doesn't work, ask politely in here if you want, AFTER you tried to determine for yourself. Do some research. google, youtube, reddit even. still can't figure it out? better safe than sorry and just don't cop em. If you absolutely MUST ask here, do us all a favor and put the pictures in a spoiler. I'm pretty sure that's where the frustration comes from. this thread gets cluttered with those pics no one asked to see. and ask once, and only once. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom