ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and by the way, I just found out I am "unbanned" from Adidas.com!!! I didn't do anything or call my ISP yet, I just had a page monitor go off for it and I was able to get on the site, whereas before it just led me to a white screen. Now I just need to get "Unbanned" from the Footsites
laugh.gif
Why did you get banned on adidas and footsites? And what do you mean by footsites?

i guess we need new page monitors :smh:

Noob question, wth is a page monitor? Haha.

No hit on villa pagemonitor here either, doubting there was any changes.

They could have dropped them on a different page...

They key with RuVilla is.. You need to be monitoring the queue link, not the regular product page.

View media item 1927185

They key with RuVilla is.. You need to be monitoring the queue link, not the regular product page.
I have almost 30 page monitors set up and every single one of them is for the 'new arrivals page' never got a hit on villa

Since I received a bunch of messages all asking the same thing, here's the answer: 

On launch days, a password is going to be required to access the site. The only way to get access will be to make a donation (it can be $1 or whatever you want) and get the password directly from me. 

I'm going to PM some NT members the password the night before the release.

All funds received will go to an improved server and future projects.

Since I received a bunch of messages all asking the same thing, here's the answer: 

On launch days, a password is going to be required to access the site. The only way to get access will be to make a donation (it can be $1 or whatever you want) and get the password directly from me. 

View media item 1927195

View media item 1927197

laugh.gif
  Tru, but agreed. Always in support of people who try to support the community. 

Will that also work for Adidas Europe?

As many stores as they have, I don't think they would let the employees keep them all. My fingers are still crossed that they come through.

FYI, I guess this is what the email will look like if you are picked and win. Not 100% sure though, keep an eye out.
Definitely not a winning email. It's just a newsletter. I got that too and trashed it since I already entered. Haha.

Please reply me concerning the bot collab. Also very smart of you turning a quite easy thing to a profit.

Please reply me concerning the bot collab. Also very smart of you turning a quite easy thing to a profit.
There is no profit being made. A total of two people donated—not even enough to cover the cost of the domain. 

I will PM you, but I need a JAVA programmer. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom