ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a ton more pairs came in as of yesterday, but last night there was only a 7 and 11 left. All the newly listed pairs are at $1250 except the 9.5 at $950 which will probably be gone within a couple hours. Why would FC raise the price of a shoe that isn't selling at $1000+???
Does fight club negotiate in store? How do we know the ones online actually sell for that price. If this was the case ebay and stockx would only have 1000+ sales if that was the min price. 

this guy is hilarious :lol:

FC is not negotiating. They're on consignment.
Consignments can still have negotiations then. But I mean hey if 1000 is a good deal and the norm you should all go on stockx and buy all the shoes asking 800 and resell on FC. Arbitrage opportunity. 

a little off topic, but what are the top consignment shops (with an online site) besides FC, Sole Supremacy, and Rif. 

Interested in seeing how other consignment competition prices are. 

Consignments can still have negotiations then. But I mean hey if 1000 is a good deal and the norm you should all go on stockx and buy all the shoes asking 800 and resell on FC. Arbitrage opportunity. 

That's not how it works. I send in my shoe to FC and tell them $1k. Somebody comes in and says I'm only paying $950 for my shoe. FC isn't going to call me so they can go back and forth to make a sale. Now If they've been sitting for a couple weeks I can tell them to drop the price if I want.

a little off topic, but what are the top consignment shops (with an online site) besides FC, Sole Supremacy, and Rif. 

Interested in seeing how other consignment competition prices are. 
Image, thatrarepair in NYC are actually not bad, can find steals every so often but mostly in store. There's stadium goods too but they're exactly like FC

That's not how it works. I send in my shoe to FC and tell them $1k. Somebody comes in and says I'm only paying $950 for my shoe. FC isn't going to call me so they can go back and forth to make a sale. Now If they've been sitting for a couple weeks I can tell them to drop the price if I want.
I see. Then really you all should go on stockx and buy up the cheaper pairs and sell through fight club for 1000+k. Again arbitrage profit. 

nobody takes into account that flightclub is the preferred store of people with ALOT of money and i mean a lot.

theyll wake up and be like huh everyone has yeezys i want them.

theyre not gonna scour sites and ebay.

theyre gonna go to flight club because thats the only resell prices they know and theyre gonna pay and theyre gonna move on with their day.

that $0 profit with FC lol. you're forgetting the 20% fee

Very strange. I just received my Yeezy's from Adidas. (I live in GA) The shoes are labeled as the AQ2659 version and do not have the additional padding in the heel. However, they DO have the sticker on the inside of the shoe. Anyone receiving the AQ version from Adidas as well? 

Arguably you could buy for $800 and sell for $1250 on FC and net $200, less shipping costs. But that's far from risk-free.
I say it's risk free because people are saying 1000-1250 is the norm. Which I'm arguing it's not. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom