ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh noes I told the guy on ebay i'd have them shipped right away now adc is taking a few days if i get negative feedback i'mma call adidas customer service and tell them to refund me since fedex took so long to deliver them

oh noes I told the guy on ebay i'd have them shipped right away now adc is taking a few days if i get negative feedback i'mma call adidas customer service and tell them to refund me since fedex took so long to deliver them
Never understood how people sell sneakers on eBay when they don't even have the shoes in hand.

not getting through on ADC is torture.

Waiting for them to be delivered is just first world problem ish. Just sit back and relax and be happy you got yeezys for retail while you wait for them to deliver. Gotta be humble when you score yeezys. 
This

Me neither. 
how about those who buy them 
roll.gif

Heads up LA your last bit of hope is coming today. If you entered the footaction raffle in santa monica they are calling today. So answer blocked numbers if you want your yeezys. Bless up my beloved lmao

Not sure if this has been asked or mention but did anyone else notice that Shoepalace.com Raffle have the option to purchase online????

Never understood how people sell sneakers on eBay when they don't even have the shoes in hand.
if it aint yeezys i don't understand how people dont. Price on most kicks go down daily so you want yours sold before you even receive them. This doesn't apply to yeezys though

Not sure if this has been asked or mention but did anyone else notice that Shoepalace.com Raffle have the option to purchase online????
To my knowledge its only pickup in location you choose for raffle

One of the options on shoepalace's raffle is "shoepalace.com" along wtih the store locations. Looks like that's how they're handling the "online" release.

Heads up LA your last bit of hope is coming today. If you entered the footaction raffle in santa monica they are calling today. So answer blocked numbers if you want your yeezys. Bless up my beloved lmao
phones ready .. waiting for my call

One of the options on shoepalace's raffle is "shoepalace.com" along wtih the store locations. Looks like that's how they're handling the "online" release.
It won't even let me "login" to submit an entry?

When I try to submit, it says I've already used that username but then shows I have 0 entries. 

WTF?

It won't even let me "login" to submit an entry?

When I try to submit, it says I've already used that username but then shows I have 0 entries. 

WTF?
Did it say something like your account has already used Gleam (or whatever its called) on your IG, and then you basically have to login to IG and then it goes through. That's what happened to me

Did it say something like your account has already used Gleam (or whatever its called) on your IG, and then you basically have to login to IG and then it goes through. That's what happened to me
Yea thats what it said. 

I just used a different email and it let me go through successfully.   Janky *** ****. 

My original ADC order that got REFUNDED, just got charged AGAIN. Should I call and complain trying get an order through? or last hope? 

OMG. I haven't gotten one. Should I panic? Is this normal? Omg, did I get cancelled?

not srs

Lmao at those dudes for panicking the other day. These are my first yeezys and im not even flipping out about cancellations or shipping confirmations lol

Hopefully I get through on that shoe palace raffle! If I do, though, that 5 hour drive up to the Bay is gonna be a killer. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom