ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

And all you have to do is print your receipt off the website/email
Eh, NVM

it's not the same to some people.. 

P/C on DS/Tried on Yeezy black 750 sz 9?

And if I wanted to swap for a pair of PBs how much do I ask for on top?

Sad that these shoes are just slightly narrow for my feet.

Last edited:
Whenever a reseller tells me they have the "receipt', I automatically assume the shoe is fake—most sneakers don't come with receipts anymore.

Next thing you know, people are gonna start doing LC's on receipts. Haha.
they already do 
laugh.gif

that's what i'm saying - people photoshop receipts n stuff

A guy tried to sell me a pair claiming they were from Pacsun - but the receipt didn't have the Pacsun logo on the back - Their paper is Double sided  

he made a fake receipt

so fedex decides to not ring my doorbell and just leave my package in the backyard smh i dont live in the best neighborhood either

so fedex decides to not ring my doorbell and just leave my package in the backyard smh i dont live in the best neighborhood either
What's your address?
devil.gif

they already do 
laugh.gif

that's what i'm saying - people photoshop receipts n stuff

A guy tried to sell me a pair claiming they were from Pacsun - but the receipt didn't have the Pacsun logo on the back - Their paper is Double sided

he made a fake receipt
The game knows no boundaries. Lol.

Yup, when I worked there I never knocked or rang the bell because people sometimes wanna talk or ask dumb*** questions... good thing they threw it in your backyard.

Having a receipt=fake
Taking more pics=fake

Two of the best comments I've read in a while
So, you are telling me that if some has receipt from ADC or SSENSE you are not going to be skeptical? If not, then you should educate yourself further in the matter.

I will agree with you that the multiple picture claim has no standing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom