ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the story on this?
I was trying to find my own backdoor link and they only had size 9.5 instock and it didn't let me add to cart so I clicked 'notify me when my size is in stock'

i've ordered yeezys as both guest and account, as long as you got an order number you are good for now til they start shipping, this applies to ALL orders
How did you manage to buy 2?!?!

Why NT needs to be private :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1919335
I knew TD stood for turtledove. I thought that it could have been a retailer because I was keen on knowing when there would be a restock.

Did you use a bot to buy or was it manual?
Manual but more than one computer.

I never got a confirmation e-mail for order 3, so I didn't have high hopes.

They make me call verification because I'm in Canada and I ship to the USA.

Last edited:

Manual but more than one computer.

I never got a confirmation e-mail for order 3, so I didn't have high hopes.

They make me call verification because I'm in Canada and I ship to the USA.
I wouldn't be surprised if it got canceled, its an outside US order. Might get flagged

Is yeezy supply going to release any? 
I doubt it but I hope they do. Either way even if they do , bots will be getting first picks.

I'm following kim k on twitter, who else for yeezy supply notifications? Also got a web page monitor on my phone for the men's section.

Last edited:
Contacted ADC customer service. I checked out as guest got the order confirmation email right after. Spoke to the rep and gave him my order number and he said everything is good and ready to go just waiting shipping. Hope this helps anyone who checked out as "guest" as it doesn't matter or hurt your chances. Main thing is just having that order number, you can call their customer service so they can review your order to make sure it's official if you want peace of mind.

Contacted ADC customer service. I checked out as guest got the order confirmation email right after. Spoke to the rep and gave him my order number and he said everything is good and ready to go just waiting shipping. Hope this helps anyone who checked out as "guest" as it doesn't matter or hurt your chances. Main thing is just having that order number, you can call their customer service so they can review your order to make sure it's official if you want peace of mind.
Looks like we're eating

and apparently the "new" black c/w and the triple white 350 have both been scrapped, but the new "mesh" 350 in white is reportedly still set to drop this year

Last edited:
Wow im damn surprised to be seeing so many fakes selling for $800+. just saw one sell for $830 with 10 bids that had a foot locker receipt dated 27/ 6/ 2015. That's crazy how dumb people are.. 
laugh.gif

YTWW also saying all new 750s have "glow" in the color code, so potentially a return of GITD soles. Kinda hoping it ain't true though, that'd kinda be like a step back for Kanye. Leave that ish at Nike.

they dont know **** 
laugh.gif
I know, everything is just speculation at this point but they've definitely been right and wrong before. Just passing it along because I thought it was interesting. Definitely feel like we're gonna have another Yeezy drop next month though. Yeezy Season is 4everrrrrr lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom