ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So just got off the phone with adidas customer service for the 12th time today. (about my pending charge but no email)

This guy was actually very helpfull. Explained the entire process of the payment submission. He said that an enormous amount of sales went through today but didnt make the confirmation page. Said that my pending charge actually went all the way through except for the email/confirmation stage, and that he thinks i should be getting an email confirmation within the next 24 hours. he seemed like they had something up their sleeve. 

Take this with a grain of salt. But i have hope!!!
Thats good news but im not gonna hold my breath! I stopped after two pending charges lol.

:lol:  at some of you guys that still contact Adidas reps for "answers".

Have we not learn anything from the TD release?
No?
Then did we not learn anything from the 2015 PB release?
still?
How about the TB750's?
Well you gotta have heard the stories from the OT release?

Reps will give you a generic answer so it can please you and get you off their backs until the actual system work themselves out, whether its in your favor or not. Just kick back and relax. 

I called and was in queue for a good 45 mins. Generic answer. ... The rep told me many people called inexperienced same checkout issues.

I really hope it's true too but come on man. You know how many people got pending charges without an email? I mean there are dudes in this thread with 10+ pairs pending but no emails. How they gonna sort all that out
thats what i thought too, but the way its been explained is that a lot of those pending charges didnt make it as far as they needed to. I had 2 for instance and was told that only one made it all the way through. So those guys with 10 pending charges probably have either 1 or none real charges. 

thats what i thought too, but the way its been explained is that a lot of those pending charges didnt make it as far as they needed to. I had 2 for instance and was told that only one made it all the way through. So those guys with 10 pending charges probably have either 1 or none real charges. 
If they made it farther though why didn't they just go through? So there's like a middle stage of not going through all the way but not not going through?

Went to pickup the pb's with my friend and bought a pair off this kid who couldn't even buy the shoe. :smh:  He was asking everyone if they can pay for the shoe at the store and 250 cash on top. Surprise that many people ignored him or didn't want to pay extra. Not my size, but not going to complain with two pairs now.

Would have waited and been like 100 on top or nah. But first would have asked how long he been there

If they made it farther though why didn't they just go through? So there's like a middle stage of not going through all the way but not not going through?
yeah so basically when you submit, adidas will send a packet out to the bank and say "hey where gonna charge this much to this person for this shoe" the bank then puts that money aside and then submits a packet back that says "okay its authorized go ahead". I think it depends on how far you get in that process. It might only make it halfway. it might make it all the way back to adidas. 

P.s. i might be talking out of my ***, but this is how i understood it. 

This guy just updated and flat out thanks his "connects". I'm going to take this up with FA, FL and Champs management.
Snitching doesn't put a pair on your feet. For every person with a photo like this there are 10 more smart enough to keep it low. 

gonna be so many dejected people thinking these cc holds are gonna get them a pair...fact is u need an order number created

:lol:  at some of you guys that still contact Adidas reps for "answers".

Have we not learn anything from the TD release?
No?
Then did we not learn anything from the 2015 PB release?
still?
How about the TB750's?
Well you gotta have heard the stories from the OT release?

Reps will give you a generic answer so it can please you and get you off their backs until the actual system work themselves out, whether its in your favor or not. Just kick back and relax. 

You have pairs and common sense. These savages your words fall on deaf ears sir....

Deaf ears I say lmao

I initially wanted tans bad, and didnt like moon rocks. But now my feelings are opposite. You think anybody would trade their moonrocks for my Tans? Referring to size 10 only if that matters?

gonna be so many dejected people thinking these cc holds are gonna get them a pair...fact is u need an order number created
#FACTS with a capital CHARLIE HEAT version.

People really didn't learn from the past Yeezy release, or didn't even hear the stories. Gonna be a lot of MJ faces up in here by Monday. 

@Starfox070   people will always wanna ignore the bad news and hold onto false hopes. 

Last edited:
Snitching doesn't put a pair on your feet. For every person with a photo like this there are 10 more smart enough to keep it low. 

Not snitching does nothing. The ole philosophy of

"status quo"

Keeps people in a slave state all the time. Look at all the good that has come of the world when we break status quo. I say if I'm in the area and losing you should speak up if you can see things ain't fair.

Also, flaunting ain't helping dude either. I would have just kept it like we got pairs for sale blah blah

Dude on some diddy ish all on the track and ish.

yeah so basically when you submit, adidas will send a packet out to the bank and say "hey where gonna charge this much to this person for this shoe" the bank then puts that money aside and then submits a packet back that says "okay its authorized go ahead". I think it depends on how far you get in that process. It might only make it halfway. it might make it all the way back to adidas. 

P.s. i might be talking out of my ***, but this is how i understood it. 
Alright, I really hope you're right haha. But I've received order confirmations and then gotten cancelled before. Not even getting an email is not a good sign

But we'll see bro. I'll definitely keep an eye on my emails this weekend

You have pairs and common sense. These savages your words fall on deaf ears sir....

Deaf ears I say lmao
hears my only problem with this. Why does it seem like you dont want others to succeed in getting their pairs. If it helps members to share info they get from CS reps (even if the reps dont normaly know what they are talking about.) then so be it. Thats what forums are for. Sharing info. 

I can think of MANY MANY Things that occur in this thread that you would be better off complaining about. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom