ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet went out after I typed in my shipping address on JD. After troubleshooting for 15 mins I gave my internet provider a call. There's an outage in the area. No words to describe my rage.

I'm just going to tell myself I was going to get cart jacked or an error message or something.
Goddamn 
roll.gif
 time to change your internet provider

The semester just started, do you really think any of these dudes that have class tomorrow give a damn about missing it?
I had an exam already and it's only my third week of class lol. Pretty sure there's some dudes that aren't about that drop out life.

The semester just started, do you really think any of these dudes that have class tomorrow give a damn about missing it?
I had an exam already and it's only my third week of class lol. Pretty sure there's some dudes that aren't about that drop out life.
If people are dropping out or dropping classes because they missed one class then they need to go fill out their walmart job application now.

What if the professor wants yeezys too???

then he will sit in front of class with his laptop, mobile phone and desktop next to him, hitting up all websites and finally screaming got them, while moving the screen of the order confirmation towards an upset class! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

JD just sent another email, if you got that strange pre-order email, this one now confirms order deatils.

If people are dropping out or dropping classes because they missed one class then they need to go fill out their walmart job application now.
Hey I had to drop my first class last year because one exam was 1/3rd of my grade and I pretty much failed it. I could imagine getting a 0 on an exam warrants a drop if it's a good percentage of your grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom