ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'M DEAD LOLOLOL 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

lol im just trynna save people the trouble. Ive been through this every release. Once Barneys opens up is when things will get real. Before that you just wasting z's
Speak for yourself

I'll be eatin' STEAK YEEZY's while your dreaming about them!

Last edited:

Speak for yourself

I'll be eat STEAK YEEZY's while your dreaming about them!
You probably know things that most don't. Im talking about for the regular people such as myself with no bots or connects. 
The majority of people that have copped adidas yeezys didn't use bots.  Connects haven't been as reliable the last couple releases since people saw where resale went on TDs and PBs for a while.

Most people are in the same position as you are.

The majority of people that have copped adidas yeezys didn't use bots.  Connects haven't been as reliable the last couple releases since people saw where resale went on TDs and PBs for a while.

Most people are in the same position as you are.
Yea I know but 99% of those people copped after 7am when real stores with enough infrastructure to handle the traffic started selling them. The small mom and pop joints that release at 4:23 am are slammed so fast its pointless waiting for them 

No Bots...

I don't have the Proper PC set up n Server to really do damage with BOTS

maybe cart 1 or 2

Guys w/ Proper setup cart like 30-50 pairs

i'm not even on the Radar

Last edited:

No Bots...

maybe cart 1 or 2

Yeah, that's why your TB 750s order got cancelled. You have not been on the radar...

any truth to the rumor that they are releasing double the amount as last time or is it same ish different day?

No Bots...

maybe cart 1 or 2

manuel for 1 if that & im chillen my guy

if i miss o well i already have my ogs & the double would be traded for some MR

who knows with adidas.com, if the rumors of X times the amount being produced it might be a tad easier to cop. obviously not easy like a GR, but im prying everyone who wants a pair gets a pair, and i get 3 pair. My boy is giving me his TD for these and 750. Dead steal. I can not part with my other pair of pb so these are a must get for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom