ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I got a few of my students helping me out. 1 student for 5 computers. Once I get through it will be easy. Most likely going to be able to double, triple, maybe even quadruple up!

206.gif

Missed the POGO raffle by one number
mean.gif

i'm sure im not getting a callback from the foot stores so im #Teammanual tomorrow

1st time shooting for yeezys. anything i need to know?
Man I thought for sure I was gonna hit at Pogo, grand delusions I guess.

volume may have increased a bit but nowhere near "massive" and the market will not be flooded. there are tons of people in here and that i know who have been striking out thus far. 
yes i get that. But from what I see and the few people I know that work at stores said they got 3 times the amount of PB to previous release. There will always be a want for them but most guys are buying and selling. So I am saying the market meaning (flightclub,ebay,sneakertwitter) will be flooded. By no means is it going to be easy to get a pair i wish everyone luck

Same as every Yeezy release. Market floods, dries up, prices skyrocket and that's that. Get your pairs now.

Dallas/Fort Worth: Approximately 7 raffles at least, between the two malls and Pac Sun....Who we know isn't calling until 6-9...Calls from only Champs?

roll.gif
Extra Credit Assignment over the weekend students

Copp yeezy's for the Teacher! 
roll.gif

I don't know if thats worst then sending Gams Gams to the Camp Out Line?

:rofl: Extra Credit Assignment over the weekend students

Copp yeezy's for the Teacher! :rofl:

I don't know if thats worst then sending Gams Gams to the Camp Out Line?

This is why America is losing B. lmao

Got teachers having students cop Yeezys on the clock. :rofl:

and based on finishline you have a two hour window to pick up????

What happens to paris not picked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom