ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats the deal with confirmed.. when are notifications going out?

are more people eating this time around ???

trying to gauge production #s...

looking for glimmers of hope! 

confirmed app went live at 4:05 eastern time today :/ smh i didnt eat so no more people are not eating...we are starving

being on the dot won't help if you're getting nothing but a blank page with a spinning wheel. I didn't even get the timer page until after the tweet but I know it was live before that. 

I didnt start making real progress till arounc 1:10... was getting hit with a timer and then a black screen.

Has anyone ever won a raffle at shiekh? lol

first sneaker raffle i ever did was for the bred 1's in 2012 or whatever year they last came out and won

that alone gave me faith in raffles :lol: sad part is i never won a sneaker raffle after that.. :rofl:

gonna try my luck again at shiekh tho im feelin lucky this time :pimp: (i say this every yeezy release and still take L's :lol:)

Last edited:

the confirmed app already went out and shoes are gone :lol:

i was on that app the second they went up and didnt get a pair

Last edited:
Just visited the PacSun Santa Monica raffle. Didn't know it's just first come first serve even if you win the raffle. Made me only put my name and number down, said they'd call Thursday from 6-9PM

how long does adidas take to ship items. NOT YEEZYS. i ordered some stuff with a gift card 2 saturday and still no shipment. with nike its out the door asap. and at my house in like 3 days

and GL to everyone tomorrow. this ***** gonna hurt a lotta people that been running around for tickets. i better be good for at least one after running to 4 different malls lol

Last edited:
:smh: @ the feels in this thread ... I got the W but was on the app before tweet went out ... I got lucky.

I have PTO Friday ... told the boss I have further cooking to do :smokin ... Shout out to FlightTrojan for helping dudes though ... If you really were on it, you'd know confirmed nver went out the da before a release. Dead give away to keep at it today.

Flight ... Why'd they way till almost evenin though lol It was 4 pm out here.

Quick question what day do you predict city gear will let the guaranteed tickets go. you know corporate will send a tweet just trying to figure out is it tomorrow or thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom