ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Opera browser work on ADC? I would get the "this browser is oudated" message

Last edited:
understood, I probably wouldn't share with a random either I guess.  Well now its all messed up, people willing to pay resell and when people can profit 300+ on a pair thats a week pay to some.

I have my pairs I wear but you won't find me rocking every v2. These and the reds are really the only v2s I like but for 1k+ I don't know if I can justify that at this point in my life. 

We've all been there before. The confused dude who could be clueless begging for help. Remember where you came from. A year ago I couldn't backdoor a shopify site. Now I backdoor magneto sites with ease.

nerd.gif
giphy.gif

We've all been there before. The confused dude who could be clueless begging for help. Remember where you came from. A year ago I couldn't backdoor a shopify site. Now I backdoor magneto sites with ease.
Well ****.... you must've lapped me.  I don't know how to do **** and I've been trying for more than a year.  
laugh.gif

yea I tried it and understand, but with all the patches and banning bots just Aint worth my time, Now its manuaL or nothing for me. I use my time elsewhere on learning other ****

RE: Barneys

1. Anyone still awaiting calls from Barneys who received emails?
  2. Folks that received calls, was there a FSR available when contacted?

Thanks in advance!

You mean magento?

Magneto sites are not a thing

RE: Barneys

1. Anyone still awaiting calls from Barneys who received emails?
  3. Folks that received calls, was there a FSR available when contacted?

Thanks in advance!
you just ask for the size you want and theyll tell you if its available or not.. they dont list out all the sizes they have left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom