ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gave him the correct answer on my first post with no roast

Brother UnkleKyrie, since I can't take part in Confirmed today and am stuck wondering what my chances would have been, I'm going to be using you as an indicator. Unless I'm mistaken you have a ton of phones (I feel like you post results like "I went 6 for 32"). If you strike out today, Confirmed truly is complete sh** and I'm taking anyone else's success stories with a grain of salt.

And to help reduce salt levels on here fellas, beware of folks who spent the $2k on GOAT for a fake pair and will say "Copped!" today. Going to be a complete sh**show on NT.

Someone on YTWW is trying to sell the zebras for $3000 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Lol at the Toronto Adidas Original day 2 raffle line being 300 people long. Wrapped around the block today before store even opened.

Brother UnkleKyrie, since I can't take part in Confirmed today and am stuck wondering what my chances would have been, I'm going to be using you as an indicator. Unless I'm mistaken you have a ton of phones (I feel like you post results like "I went 6 for 32"). If you strike out today, Confirmed truly is complete sh** and I'm taking anyone else's success stories with a grain of salt.

And to help reduce salt levels on here fellas, beware of folks who spent the $2k on GOAT for a fake pair and will say "Copped!" today. Going to be a complete sh**show on NT.
lol naw i dont eat off confirmed.. i have the auto tapper jig but it hasnt reserve me squat haha. im interested in seeing who hits today on confirmed..
wait .. is it confirmed that YS will be a random time? or are we just assuming?
its because YS has never set a specific time for release and has been random almost every time...

lol naw i dont eat off confirmed.. i have the auto tapper jig but it hasnt reserve me squat haha. im interested in seeing who hits today on confirmed..

its because YS has never set a specific time for release and has been random almost every time...

correct me if im wrong but isnt YS supply usually around 6am est? i know the last few have been .. or is it random and it just so happens to be around 6 am? if that makes sense lol

Checking in. Just booked my L for Sadderday. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
there was a 3am drop a 4am drop all sprinkled into random minute of the hour.. but the last 2 had been 6am est but was never designated as the drop time

there was a 3am drop a 4am drop all sprinkled into random minute of the hour.. but the last 2 had been 6am est but was never designated as the drop time

ahh thanks for clearing that up .. i know the black whites and this past release were at 6 .. thanks for clearing that up .. guess ill be up all night then

ahh thanks for clearing that up .. i know the black whites and this past release were at 6 .. thanks for clearing that up .. guess ill be up all night then
I really hope this one's not at like 3 or 4 am... That's honestly just open invitation for a bot fest. 

Last edited:
[size=16pt]Giving a fair heads up since it's about that time :wink:[/size]

Troll posts / Trolling = deleted and/or possible removal from thread

Flaming or offensive posts = deleted and/or possible removal from thread

Buy/Sell/Trade posts = deleted (post in sig, buy/sell section)

"Check PM," "PM'd," "PM me" posts = deleted (members will see you messaged them and vice versa)

Have fun, be safe, and good luck to all trying [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
I actually LIKE the Zebras for the record but still have yet to see an on feet fire pic.

Where my fellow NY'ers at ? Midtown Manhattan straight L's on confirmed...goin for my Nth consecutive today- best of luck to all.

any time would be a bot fest.. it all comes down to ys if they decide to pull a fast one on the bots and let manuals eat like the breds

I actually LIKE the Zebras for the record but still have yet to see an on feet fire pic.

Where my fellow NY'ers at ? Midtown Manhattan straight L's on confirmed...goin for my Nth consecutive today- best of luck to all.

Out here tryna hit on 4 phones. Got friends in Miami and LA who gonna help too :tongue:

I got a seller with a pair of belugas he wants 730 for buy it now and 725 for invoice I'm trying to figure out why he isn't lowering his invoice price seeing as though he wouldn't clear as much if I were to use the buy it now option. Some folks don't think

Anyone know how to spoof your location for the adidas app? My house is in the zone but my job isn't [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

any time would be a bot fest.. it all comes down to ys if they decide to pull a fast one on the bots and let manuals eat like the breds

either way, the bots got us by the balls unless YS does us a solid on this release and switches the site up again. *crosses fingers

how did they switch up? as a manual user i still went to the same site i always go to .. besides adding captcha?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom