ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody that hasnt got shipping from YS get it today? just wondering if they are working today or not, or else gotta wait til tuesday. 1 of 2 of mine shipped. the first order i placed shipped, 41k now waiting on my wifes size 6 46k to ship

anybody that hasnt got shipping from YS get it today? just wondering if they are working today or not, or else gotta wait til tuesday. 1 of 2 of mine shipped. the first order i placed shipped, 41k now waiting on my wifes size 6 46k to ship

Half of my slack group hasn't gotten theirs yet including me. I guess it'll be next week smh...

I don't care about waiting but it would just suck to find out if your pair got cancelled over a week later. They already processed payment so everyone should be fine. 

I don't care about waiting but it would just suck to find out if your pair got cancelled over a week later. They already processed payment so everyone should be fine. 

That's what I'm saying. They already canceled a **** load of orders. If you were going to get canceled then you would have gotten emailed earlier this week with all the other cancellations. I just think they're taking extremely long to get to everybody's orders.

Prob neither I haven't seen price that low
eBay, been messaging people all week every time I saw a new listing posted up and made a deal, PayPal invoice. Would recommend doin the same for those trying to get a certain price.

eBay, been messaging people all week every time I saw a new listing posted up and made a deal, PayPal invoice. Would recommend doin the same for those trying to get a certain price.

I wonder if we can sue eBay? It's probably in their terms though. Just don't like the idea that they're able to read our private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom