ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say so. But don't get salty when he sells the coppers for $500 like the other guy in here
roll.gif

$800 for Coppers & Breds...is that a fair deal to a friend?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] sheesh. I know he's going to where them for sure. He'll most likely sell the Breds though. Oh well haha.

Haha, can't tell if this is referencing something else or not since it's the same exact price. Anyways it's whatever ya'll work out, I personally can't sell knowing I'm profiting off my friend like that but if that works for you two then that works. Like someone else said, just don't be upset if he sells it later.

I would say so. But don't get salty when he sells the coppers for $500 like the other guy in here
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] sheesh. I know he's going to where them for sure. He'll most likely sell the Breds though. Oh well haha.
If he's a good friend. Just let him cop for retail.

everyone's so bloody greedy these days.

I usually do but he's cutting into the personal collection. I always hook up my friends locally but when it comes to the "personals" it's a different story. I'd rather not sell to be honest but the wife hounding me for saving up for this Euro cruise [emoji]128674[/emoji] lol

Here are the Different Responses from each class of NT'er-

Niceguy NT'er: Aye sell it to him for retail...it'll all come back etc...
Reseller NT'er: It's not showfriends, it's showbusiness
Troll NT'er: Sell them to me for retail I'll be your friend
Lurker NT'er: Should I PM him and see if he'll sell it to me?

:nthat:

Haha well either way. Just don't be salty and you'll be fine. I think it's a fair price but there's def the chance he sells one if not both from what it sounds like haha. So in the event he sells both and makes more than $800, you gotta shake your head and let it be :lol:

I usually do but he's cutting into the personal collection. I always hook up my friends locally but when it comes to the "personals" it's a different story. I'd rather not sell to be honest but the wife hounding me for saving up for this Euro cruise [emoji]128674[/emoji] lol
From what it sounds like, personals or extras don't really matter given that you won't or can't wear the shoes.

Just get your money back and let a friend enjoy. If you aren't comfortable with the idea of it being resold, just be upfront about it and say so. Any friend worth their salt would honor this. 

I am glad we have a new confirmed adidas x Kanye footwear model to look forward to versus a bunch of V2,3,4 tings. Yeezy Bounce 550 perhaps... Cheers to change.

Thats why I don't sell hyped stuff unless it's family or close friends. Family can borrow, or buy retail. Close friends maybe a little over retail or borrow.

Thats why I don't sell hyped stuff unless it's family or close friends. Family can borrow, or buy retail. Close friends maybe a little over retail or borrow.
Nah, everyone getting taxed for the time I put in.

LOL, serious though, this is why I don't buy shoes for people or try to cop for them. For family and close friends I'll tell them how to better their chances, hell, you can even RIDE with me to the raffles, but I'm not wasting my personal time to help you while you do nothing.

In my world a real friend that wants to make a deal for yeezys or a hyphy pair makes a fair offer with appreciation for the fact that there will be no games and the shoes are 1000% legit.  If this does not happen, mutual respect isn't in order to begin with... 

But this is probably wildly different depending on the age group.

I have a family member and best friend who literally asks me to help them get a pair of Yeezys every time. They think I have some magical plug or something and I tell them I don't, it's all about putting in the effort.

I tell them about the raffles, RSVP apps, what time to log on for the sites, I even TEXT them the links and they still do nothing but get salty when I get a pair and they don't.

For the Bred release, I told them the night before the game plan, I texted both of them at 6:50AM (Cali time) with the link to the splash page and told them to get ready. They didn't get into the splash page until about 7:45AM, and I was already carted and checked out by 7:35AM, lol.

Again, the salt came asking if I could help them get a pair for retail. SMH.

Space Jams I did. Yeezy's, never.
Nah, everyone getting taxed for the time I put in.

LOL, serious though, this is why I don't buy shoes for people or try to cop for them. For family and close friends I'll tell them how to better their chances, hell, you can even RIDE with me to the raffles, but I'm not wasting my personal time to help you while you do nothing.

couldnt have said it better myself .. i agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom