ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People use the term DS too loosely nowadays. Just to let these youngins know, DS means NEVER worn. Not even tried on. Of course people know how to factory lace, but still. If you receive a pair of shoes that was tied the normal way, then that's not DS fellas. 

So true.

However, the most recently released version of OG NMDs came tied as if someone tried them on

No shipping here

frown.gif
LMAO poor Zyzz... still waiting for my shipping tho. My order number was 43k so it doesn't matter what # you had. 

People use the term DS too loosely nowadays. Just to let these youngins know, DS means NEVER worn. Not even tried on. Of course people know how to factory lace, but still. If you receive a pair of shoes that was tied the normal way, then that's not DS fellas. 
Not always but I understand your concept. However, I've received pairs that have one lace untied or very close to being untied. 

Just got off the phone with YeezySupply. The site is ran by one person and he can only ship 10 pairs per day, FYI

I really don't give a **** about the DS description or not because I'm buying a shoe to wear them.

I'm worried about the condition, not whether they've been tried on, they're factory laced, whatever.

Not always but I understand your concept. However, I've received pairs that have one lace untied or very close to being untied. 
Deadstock literally means merchandise never sold or used by customers. If you're a reseller claiming deadstock, you're just the middleman for the customer. Trying them on means it was used by someone so it pretty much nullifies the meaning. This is just being technical. Of course you can relace them factory style (very easy to do) and say it's DS. But if it gets to you untied/tied like it was on feet, then technically it's just Brand new, tried on. 

Deadstock literally means merchandise never sold or used by customers. If you're a reseller claiming deadstock, you're just the middleman for the customer. Trying them on means it was used by someone so it pretty much nullifies the meaning. This is just being technical. Of course you can relace them factory style (very easy to do) and say it's DS. But if it gets to you untied/tied like it was on feet, then technically it's just Brand new, tried on. 
I concur.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2012/09/a-beginners-guide-to-sneaker-terminology/

See: *Deadstock*

Last edited:
Meek mill on Instagram live right now with the Breds on. Meanwhile y'all still waiting on a yeezy supply shipping confirmation...

I really don't give a **** about the DS description or not because I'm buying a shoe to wear them.
I'm worried about the condition, not whether they've been tried on, they're factory laced, whatever.

Hahahaha this...

Maybe I'm gonna start describing that my pairs have had tissue unwrapped once and laces were tied twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom