ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a collection there nice ! I'm TTS 8 on all the V2's so far and I'm a wide footer so go figure....
I took an 8 in Oreos as that is my UB 1.0 size. Was a bit tight in the toe box at first but after a few wears, it felt fine.

I have to ask since I'm thinking of copping some Belugas, you don't feel any noticeable difference between Belugas and the black V2s?

Need those zebras [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I took an 8 in Oreos as that is my UB 1.0 size. Was a bit tight in the toe box at first but after a few wears, it felt fine.

I have to ask since I'm thinking of copping some Belugas, you don't feel any noticeable difference between Belugas and the black V2s?

My belugas wore in much faster than the black v2s, went TTS on the belugas and .5 up on the Oreos and they fit the same after wearing for a bit

oh boy you dun goof'd going by your v1 size for the v2.

the primeknit on the v2 is extremely snug. You'll see what i mean... your feet are in for torture. Dead serious.

I haven't seen a single person go the same size for both v1 and v2. Its always +0.5 or 1 full size up from v1.
You seem pretty confident about something that you've never heard of anyone doing. 

V2 is similar to UB fit.  I went TTS in the 1.0 UBs against common wisdom to go 0.5 up because "the primeknit is too tight around the toebox", and while they fit very snug, the length is right and shoe feels secure on my foot.  I have half size up in the 2.0 UB (went with original advice to size up) and they're too long and feel clumsy on my feet. 

Based on how many pics I've seen of the belugas and the striped yeezys, and the shoes looking big a lot of guy's feet, I think I'll be fine going TTS.  Would rather the shoe fit more like a sock anyway.  If it's unbearably tight I'll report back and tell you you were right.

Are zebras even confirmed to drop on the 25th?
unheardof said that they were informed by adidas that they would not be receiving the zebra yeezys on the 25th.. so take it as it is. it's the only "official" confirmation from a retailer that i know of. could mean either they aren't releasing on the 25th or that they are and they aren't getting them

Last edited:
They just need to take out the rubber padding on the toebox and everyone will stop complaining about sizing lol.

Sorry I should have clarified, I have Belugas and BF reds ( took the L on this release ) both in my TTS 8 and they feel the same after break in. The knit on the Belugas is slightly softer so take that into consideration.

Last edited:

You seem pretty confident about something that you've never heard of anyone doing. 

V2 is similar to UB fit.  I went TTS in the 1.0 UBs against common wisdom to go 0.5 up because "the primeknit is too tight around the toebox", and while they fit very snug, the length is right and shoe feels secure on my foot.  I have half size up in the 2.0 UB (went with original advice to size up) and they're too long and feel clumsy on my feet. 

Based on how many pics I've seen of the belugas and the striped yeezys, and the shoes looking big a lot of guy's feet, I think I'll be fine going TTS.  Would rather the shoe fit more like a sock anyway.  If it's unbearably tight I'll report back and tell you you were right.
I agree. I have TTS, which is what i got in the 1.0, and its a little tight, but if i sized up theyd look like clown shoes on my foot

Same folks who saying these trash was the same folks who said the 350's, 750's , yeezy boots, and the clothing line were trash...go figure...crazy thing....those same people will be line or doing raffles like the rest of us...trying to get them... #shrugs
this are trash
.. Stop it. People clown the Steph n these are the same, well, maybe worst. But like you eloquently put it, sheep r going to sheep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom