ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's good sometimes it's not, I can't say I get scammed often but I've gotten scammed before. Good thing it wasn't anything too high. I've noticed softwares get scammed a lot, even if you sell and ship it they will still try to scam people. There are some scumbags out there and with a weird ebay name I would not sell it to them... however people without ebay accounts and checkout without one gets a weird name. I don't know why ebay would allow such a thing and that's why I rarely use ebay nowadays. One time I got scammed for a $30 item and initiated a dispute through paypal and they charged me an extra $20 for doing all that, that was pretty much my last straw.
Seriously, **** that. There's a reason why people are moving away from eBay as a selling platform for their sneakers when there are GOAT and StockX that can eliminate the scamming entirely.

eBay probably noticed this and is, therefore, beginning to push for an authentication service. I don't think it's available for sneakers though -- reference.

Last edited:
eBay works for some people and not others. Do what makes you feel comfortable. I use eBay to advertise and then send a PayPal invoice. I've been fortunate and have had no issues. I hope this continues. I might try goat one day.
I'd be careful.  eBay actually suspended my account indefinitely before recently re-activating it  Thing is, I wasn't going to beg for my account back.   They called me like 4 days straight though and we talked through the issues I had.  Did I try to initiate invoice transactions?  Sure.  But people also reached out to me as well before I eventually got penalized for doing so.  I explained to them that I was tired of having stuff sell via auction, and ppl not paying for the items they won.  My argument was that I was losing out on money between people not paying, having to wait for a case to close, etc etc.  Their system is flawed and needs to be fixed.  They seemed to acknowledge that is an issue but I don't see them doing much about it really....

I actually had the same happen to me with a pair of Space Jams... dude had 0 feedback was antsy as hell to ship and just a ******* pest overall. I shipped and went back to go do a shipping confirmation because I didn't trust him. However with ups you can't make changes once shipped. However, I didn't have any issues thank goodness
What if he comes back and bites you in the *** 6 months later? I hate that feeling lol.

Seriously, **** that. There's a reason why people are moving away from eBay as a selling platform for their sneakers when there are GOAT and StockX that can eliminate the scamming entirely.

eBay probably noticed this and is, therefore, beginning to push for an authentication service. I don't think it's available for sneakers though -- reference.

Yea I was livid! They didn't let me know anything until after they decided I didn't have enough evidence and closed the case then charged me $20. It was super shady.

Last edited:
I actually had the same happen to me with a pair of Space Jams... dude had 0 feedback was antsy as hell to ship and just a ******* pest overall. I shipped and went back to go do a shipping confirmation because I didn't trust him. However with ups you can't make changes once shipped. However, I didn't have any issues thank goodness

Buyers are just as paranoid as sellers. Risk involved for both parties

I'd be careful.  eBay actually suspended my account indefinitely before recently re-activating it  Thing is, I wasn't going to beg for my account back.   They called me like 4 days straight though and we talked through the issues I had.  Did I try to initiate invoice transactions?  Sure.  But people also reached out to me as well before I eventually got penalized for doing so.  I explained to them that I was tired of having stuff sell via auction, and ppl not paying for the items they won.  My argument was that I was losing out on money between people not paying, having to wait for a case to close, etc etc.  Their system is flawed and needs to be fixed.  They seemed to acknowledge that is an issue but I don't see them doing much about it really....

Thanks for the info. I hope I don't run into this issue.

Seeing all these Bred V2s make me appreciate the stripe on the other V2s even more. Looks really plain without the stripe or waves; I guess that's why they added the heel tab. Not to say I don't like the Bred V2s though - because I do. Still have a few more raffles to hear back from so.... there's still a chance. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Still haven't obtained a yeezy shoe at retail. This is crazy :smh: just trynna get a pair to rock

Only way is to keep trying man. I copped on Saturday, and that's the first time I'd EVER even gotten to the product page since these Adidas releases....

Only way is to keep trying man. I copped on Saturday, and that's the first time I'd EVER even gotten to the product page since these Adidas releases....

Same here. I tried on the pb2 but could never check out. Came back for this release and was fortunate to complete the checkout process.

To those with the RC UB : do you think I could go with my pk NMD size? Crazy enough I found a buyer in my country (Sweden, they didn't release here) with a pair in size 10.5. I'm usually 11-11.5 in ub 1.0.
 I sized 0.5 down from my usual UB sizing and they were still a bit loose but not too bad, so if you are usually 11.5 you should be good.

To those with the RC UB : do you think I could go with my pk NMD size? Crazy enough I found a buyer in my country (Sweden, they didn't release here) with a pair in size 10.5. I'm usually 11-11.5 in ub 1.0.
Normally no, but they said RC UB runs a bit long, so you MAY be able to wear the 10.5 since you could fit a 11 in 1.0.

Most you need to do would be removing the insole I guess.

Size 11.
2XX place in line.
Now here comes all those New High Bid spam emails.
Cue the Khalid "Another one" meme.
Schiesse. StockX.

Last edited:
For the Breds? Why not wait til the weekend when prices will for sure be down
Yep. Man I've played that waiting game for far too long with Yeezy's, and had it bite me in the rear end every time. So at this point.......I've got way more money than patience!
roll.gif

t least you are honest about it.

gotta be worth something
Pretty much. And considering I only buy from select places......

Solesupremacy - Sold out

Croatianstyle - got mine here for $600 sz 12 (Now Sold Out)

Flight Club - $700 instock

In light of that information, I bought in at exactly the right time.

anyone with black yeezys tell me if scuffs can be removed from the midsole? looking to buy a lightly used pair of oreos but idk if the scuffs will come out easy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom