ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 pairs of the V2 9.5 have been shipped. Just wished they were my size 11.5 [emoji]128545[/emoji] Hope being able to swap without too much hazzle...

Ooo that's cool. Just signed up for UPS' My Choice and it's showing delivery scheduled for Wednesday from Adidas. Didn't even get that shipping email from ADC.

Ooo that's cool. Just signed up for UPS' My Choice and it's showing delivery scheduled for Wednesday from Adidas. Didn't even get that shipping email from ADC.
Ohh thanks just checked mine and it now updated to the same thing! Wasn't showing anything earlier this morning.

The translucent soles of my V2 Belugas is starting to turn yellow.

I am concern same thing will happen on the zebras. All that white translucent sole turning yellow is ugly af.
Damn this is unsettling. I wanted a pair of Belugas too... My favorite v2. 
I must have extremely bad luck with sneakers, everything else in life I'm good.

ILL HIT ON ZERBRAS THO!
Hang in there zyzz. I haven't had any luck on big releases since before they started in store raffles. I've only gotten limited releases when I camped out for them. But I finally got my first pair of yeezys this release. 

Just looked at my shipping email from ADC and realized that my name that was entered was my first name twice lmao. I checked out with paypal wth. 

if all these lucky bastards hit i have to think i have a chance, but im cool with accepting whatever may be

I'm hoping I do too but that 7.5k ADC stock compared to 21k on the breds is really making me not as confident. To be fair I guess it's still quite possible considering only 1/3 of the people will get it as opposed to breds so there's still a good chance. Good luck to you, hope you get your first pair.

Last edited:
I'm hoping I do too but that 7.5k ADC stock compared to 21k on the breds is really making me not as confident. To be fair I guess it's still quite possible considering only 1/3 of the people will get it as opposed to breds so there's still a good chance. Good luck to you, hope you get your first pair.
hope so too man, if i dont hopefully you hit

Does she know you got 'em or is it a surprise?

She knows I got them, but I told her it's 50/50 on whether it gets canceled or not. I'm just not gonna say anything else about her pair and surprise her with it tomorrow. Just praying my pair from YS ships [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Thanks to reservation Apps!! Without it, I'd be copping Yeezy's from a reseller which these days, I am starting to hate to do. Last Yeezy V2's I was able to hit. First was black/white and now black/red. I don't expect to hit on every release but have a chance like this or even winning some and losing some, I don't get butt hurt like I use to lol. Now, lets see if I can go 3-3 with the Zebra's. I'm probably in the minority who isn't trippin' much on Zebras but will gladly cop, rock and add to rotation if I hit. If not, won't lose sleep over it.

She knows I got them, but I told her it's 50/50 on whether it gets canceled or not. I'm just not gonna say anything else about her pair and surprise her with it tomorrow. Just praying my pair from YS ships [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Congrats man, happy valentines day to ya'll. I recently got my girl into sneakers by getting her a pair of raw pink NMD and hopefully one day I'll be able to get her a pair of yeezys too.

Prices dropping today so far...

It'll probably drop a bit more once people start getting their online pairs.

Last edited:
We all know why most are in here
laugh.gif

Only very few actually wear and post on feet pics.

Easy to narrow down who's true intentions are
wink.gif
Ha, I wear my copper! Even wore it to the gym

Time to hit her with that misdirection "Sorry, it got cancelled."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom