ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard is it to go back a page or two and read about the extension or click on THE JIG? 

Last edited:

can someone pm nudes
Yo I gotchu fam. Hope you like your sausage meaty 
happy.gif

Apparently not allowed to post images or links as a new member (made a nice one with pictures), so try with text only. So replace space from links with .

How Heated sneaker bot got through splash page:

They had a button that cleared your browser cache and cleared cookies, then reloaded site.

Screenshot of their webpage describing the method, don't know if they will take down the text since it was so successful.

www heatedsneaks com/yeezy-guide html

Scroll down to Bypass Beta Feature

This Chrome addin can just be used instead it does exactly the same, **** worked for me:

chrome google com/webstore/detail/clear-cache/cppjkneekbjaeellbfkmgnhonkkjfpdn

What you need to set the settings to in extension to mimic what their bot does:

Reload enable "Automatically reload active tab after clearing data"

Data to remove select Cache and Cookies

Time period set to Last Hour

So basically install chrome extension, set options to above, goto adc and get in queue, once stock is live, click the reload Clear Cache button every 2-3 second until you get through.

Y'all Funny As Hell :lol:

Really Hope To Make This My First Successful Yeezy Release But In Reality, Reminding Myself Just How Poorly I've Done Come Release Day On EVERY Yeezy Release To This Day :smh:

If Anyone Comes Across An Extra 10 And Is Feeling In A Helpful Spirit, Please Let Me Know! I Can Definitely Make It Worth While :nthat:

Good Luck All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom