ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout you explain it then
its was pretty simple they wanted you to jump over trumps head at a specific height to unlock the size you wanted, if you clicked too high or too low it was a no go, after 10x tries i asked myself wtf am i doing?, checked ys and got my size 12 in under 1 min.

man woke up  middle of my sleep, first thing I do is go on to YS. Get hyped when I am actually able to cart my first yeezy then can't believe it when I actually am able to check out.  Then I fully wake up and realize I just bought the Infant sz. when looking at the confirmation . 

everybody that wants yeezys will get yeezys

that means infant pairs too

:rofl:

man woke up  middle of my sleep, first thing I do is go on to YS. Get hyped when I am actually able to cart my first yeezy then can't believe it when I actually am able to check out.  Then I fully wake up and realize I just bought the Infant sz. when looking at the confirmation . 
if you're serious you must have been sleep walking

Jesus lawd, I hurt for you my man. 
roll.gif

Hope you snag a pair off ADC!

yo they had to do something to block bots for this much manual to get throuh

Wtf is up with this trash game, can't even add to cart after beating it.
yo I beat the game too cant add it says I might be cheating 

Got through Consortium in the first min or so. Tried to get another pair but F this game LOL it took me forever and the site went to basura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom