ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with this Yeezy journey. My first time at it but it blows. I know the odds are slim with the raffles but come on. Will just pay $500 or pay some bot

Just wait till you attempt to cop online and never make it pass the splash page or getting cart jacked etc.

slept on my country's release on adidas website, didn't even know they were supposed to drop.

plus, Ls on all raffles

hop on the L train boys

This is my first time trying for Yeezys in the wee hours. Is there actually an advantage? It helped with the NMD OGs, although the size I got wasn't my size, but I never even got that close in the past. This is a different kind of hype though
the only advantage in this game is a bot, script, or plain luck lmao 

I'm seeing alot of Proxies getting stopped

laugh.gif

Team no sleep role call! 

Holla! Just got back from a bar after work, gonna stay up through the night to monitor any EU drops, then leave at about 7am to drive 300+ miles to pick up my won/reserved pairs, then back home in time for work in the afternoon. #YZYSZN fam

Holla! Just got back from a bar after work, gonna stay up through the night to monitor any EU drops, then leave at about 7am to drive 300+ miles to pick up my won/reserved pairs, then back home in time for work in the afternoon. #YZYSZN fam
geez.. you earned your pair!

300+ miles? yeah f that ill just pay resell

But I've got 6 pair on lock for retail already, then another for around $4, so I'm straight with the driving.

Yeah I'd rather pay resell. Time is too precious to me. Good luck to you night owls. Sleep means more to me when you get older. Can't hang with these teens anymore

What hood you from man? 
laugh.gif

You doing all that with no sleep be safe today fam 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom