ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
app never crashes, so I don't understand how it's so "trash" 

it's like calling a ***** ugly cz she don't give you no play

much rather take a quick L than sit around trying to add to a cart for hours and watching a server melt 

app never crashes, so I don't understand how it's so "trash" 

it's like calling a ***** ugly cz she don't give you no play

much rather take a quick L than sit around trying to add to a cart for hours and watching a server melt 
I guess you weren't around when people couldn't even get to the tap screen back when the V1s and 750s came out.

You will get a W saturday. 

You can be my Bron and ill be your D Wade
Hell yeah brother.  If these footsite apps are anything like last release, won't even have to wait until Saturday to get some Ws.
nthat.gif

I don't even count confirmed app anymore as an option. To me it's simply a kick in the **** reminder that copping season has started on a shoe. 

Last edited:
A gift and a curse over here...  got a W but I gotta travel from Manhattan to Kings Plaza.  BUT, I will be there!

Welp... Won mens size, couldn't hit on infant sorry @BabyJ.. Still have online though so theres hope lol

Last edited:
Confirmed > adc that's for sure. At least it's an instant L. Sitting on adc Saturdays for 2-3 hours for an L is wayyyy worse

NT fam need help.

I hit on the confirmed app, then I hit continue, then it brought me to another page and at the bottom it said "got it" but I failed to click that and accidentally closed out my app and now it just shows this. Am I assed out?
yup you aint confirmed your confirm 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom