ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goin pick up my only ticket

Wish me luck [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

hit og, td, pb, mr, ot, tb, pb, cleats, infants, gg, beluga, choc, green v2, copper v2, red v2, oreo v2, and all the boots all teammanual 
You got me beat, I've hit 4 releases manually (sat out td's, ot's, 750 grey and TB, black friday). Missed manual on a few releases, moonrocks was a complete fail for me. Got IP banned for belugas and GG's had at least 7-8 carts that wouldn't check out.

seriously a coat? last time it was a food drive (which i happily donated to), now its a coat drive. don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with helping out the less fortunate and im gonna go later today to donate a coat or two. but my point is whats next? 

seriously a coat? last time it was a food drive (which i happily donated to), now its a coat drive. don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with helping out the less fortunate and im gonna go later today to donate a coat or two. but my point is whats next? 
Maybe a car next time, but seriously- I like what they're doing (and the other store doing similar)

Seems like a great idea?  We're fortunate enough try and buy $220 shoes so what's donating a coat to help keep someone warm?  It's cold out in these NYC streets. 

Seems like a great idea?  We're fortunate enough try and buy $220 shoes so what's donating a coat to help keep someone warm?  It's cold out in these NYC streets. 
it is, i remember when they did the food drive i took 50 items to the store (not dollar items either) since it was for a good cause, i struck out anyways lol but it felt good to give. a coat is definitely escalating things and while im still gonna donate at least two, i feel like next time they are gonna make it something even more expensive (maybe they'll prove me wrong and make it something interesting)

It's better than a food drive because food drives are actually a ton of work for the volunteers and shelters since they have to sort all the food and sometimes food gets donated that is expired. Plus the shelters can buy a s***load more food with cash than the people donating since they have deals with local grocery stores to get food and vegetables at wholesale

Last edited:

I would trade a coat for a guaranteed pair and pay the cost of the shoe. Rather than giving the money to a reseller.

Last edited:

it is, i remember when they did the food drive i took 50 items to the store (not dollar items either) since it was for a good cause, i struck out anyways lol but it felt good to give. a coat is definitely escalating things and while im still gonna donate at least two, i feel like next time they are gonna make it something even more expensive (maybe they'll prove me wrong and make it something interesting)
I hear you.  At the end of the day, I think they are trying to have something good come out of this (and no affiliation btw).  It's much better than some stores that say "spend X amount for a chance to enter a raffle, etc..."

Glad you're getting in on their raffle - good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom