ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many ppl went TTS on V2's im conflicted right now. not sure if i should stick to that or go up .5 from now on haha

*went tts on coppers*
Went TTS (10.5) on the belugas which fit great now after alot of wear with insoles and thin socks, the black ones i went a half size up and kinda feel the same to my feet. They defo seem to stretch less as the belugas.

big week ahead good luck to all

If Yeezy Szn has taught me anything its this-

Luck Favors the Prepared 

lets cook 
pimp.gif

I've never tried to get Yeezy's before.  Did any of you win the online raffles from previous releases or are the chances very minimal?

I wear 42 in nikes, 41.3 in stan smith's. Went 42 in beluga's but were still too tight without insoles. So I bought black/copper in 42.6 ( 9 US ), and they fit much better. My feet are narrow but my toes are a bit big. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't ever seen a 12.5 V2. That's why I go with size 13. And there is no way I could go TTS. Even at size 13, my old basketball toe injuries resurface if I wear size 13 V2s for too long (10+ hours).

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't ever seen a 12.5 V2. That's why I go with size 13. And there is no way I could go TTS. Even at size 13, my old basketball toe injuries resurface if I wear size 13 V2s for too long (10+ hours).
There's 12.5.

Unlike UB with no half size in between 13 and 14, there's actually 13.5 V2 as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't ever seen a 12.5 V2. That's why I go with size 13. And there is no way I could go TTS. Even at 13, my old basketball toe injuries resurface if I wear size 13 V2s for too long (10+ hours).
I had 1 , sold for the low back in the day, I'll post a pic wait 

Concur, tts is a pain, unless your feet are like different 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom