ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blame the people creating a strong secondary market for shoes. Comparing potential value for shoes in a secondary market and earnings in tips is farfetched.
Things are the way they are, not looking to lay blame on anyone. Those employees aren't working at a PayLess, they're dealing with products with high profit values and as such.. shouldn't be afforded the opportunity to consistently claim that product on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Which is why my initial idea was to create an in-house raffle with a couple (2) pairs, so that at least at that point, the same employee's won't win and it does not alter the worth and wage of their job itself.

I mean.. It's Footlocker, getting 1 of every release + wages would bring even the part-time employee's over $45,000. That's salary straight out of University.

got my yeezy black red in us 11 confirmed from uebervart cuz of the Naked UB mess up.. nice they hold their word that i get a secure pair for cancellation :smile:

I cant keep up with which ones I already entered 
roll.gif

This is me 

i usually catch a few right away, and then when  the list drops i can't remember which ones i already entered  lol

If you missed all 5 previous v2 releases, then you'll miss this one for sure. At least you'll be consistent

Last edited:
If you missed all 5 previous v2 releases, then you'll miss this one for sure. At least you'll be consistent
Sad but true.

If he is one of those "I'm ONLY paying retail to get Yeezys. No ifs ands or buts about it", he'll have to be content with holding the L on a consistent basis.

But, if he has put aside some money since the first V2 release (last fall),, he can definitely grab a pair on resell for no more than $500. It's about individual principles at the end of the day.

Sad but true.

Both of you are wrong. There were first timers on the last release. And there were first timers on the release before that. Every release will have new comers. So what if he missed out 5 consecutive releases..... Maybe these V2 PBs will pop his cherry. :lol:

Both of you are wrong. There were first timers on the last release. And there were first timers on the release before that. Every release will have new comers. So what if he missed out 5 consecutive releases..... Maybe these V2 PBs will pop his cherry.
laugh.gif
Yup, there's always a chance

Their perk is a discount. They want the shoes they need to enter raffles just like everybody else IMO

You can't use your discount on release date items like retro Jordans and Yeezys most of the time, so no, the perk isn't really the discount.

Things are the way they are, not looking to lay blame on anyone. Those employees aren't working at a PayLess, they're dealing with products with high profit values and as such.. shouldn't be afforded the opportunity to consistently claim that product on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Which is why my initial idea was to create an in-house raffle with a couple (2) pairs, so that at least at that point, the same employee's won't win and it does not alter the worth and wage of their job itself.

I mean.. It's Footlocker, getting 1 of every release + wages would bring even the part-time employee's over $45,000. That's salary straight out of University.

Every store doesn't get 80 pairs bro. A lot of the time on limited shoes they get like 12-24 pair so that mean only assistant manager and manager get them. You're assuming they yeezys every week of the year. ***** said "give them some royalty 4s" :lol: :smh: Anyways I'm glad footlocker etc management doesn't think like you :lol: let them youngins flourish :smokin I know enjoyed it when I could

Last edited:
You can't use your discount on release date items like retro Jordans and Yeezys most of the time, so no, the perk isn't really the discount.

Exactly, I have first hand experience cause I myself went through it working retail at one of these shoe stores. I just didn't feel entitled to get pairs of ultra limited shoes just cause I worked there. I had to put in work just like everyone else

When I win a pair I'll make sure to quote ya again buddy :wink: and last few times I half *** tried and didn't know about the online raffle bidness , only did foot apps. Got 4 people entering raffles for me and a couple more siblings entering for me when I talk to them. All in.

I use to have that, but folks eventually moved to bigger and better things..

these new folks seem to already have their people chosen already lol

Last edited:
If Adidas really cares, they would mass produce the Yeezys. It seems like this beating around bush to prevent reselling is a ploy to appease the general public. It's a clear solution imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom